National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior DBA through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA canapply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior DBA Job on or before 07.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification,Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||National Payments Corporation of India Chennai
DETAIL OF NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI) SENIOR DBA RECRUITMENT:
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age as on 01.04.2015:
||Preferably between 23 years and 28 years
||Bachelor’s engineering degree in Computers / Electronics & Telecommunications from a reputed institute, MCA, ME/ M.TECH, MSc.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2000, including use of Query Analyzer, stored procedures, DTS, Jobs and Profiler
- Experience creating and maintaining an extraction, transformation, and loading process from source systems or files into a data warehouse
- Ability to extract data from a data warehouse and package according to user needs
- Familiarity with managing data in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Understanding of XML helpful
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills required
- A desire to exceed project, client and co-worker expectations
|Role Objective: Accountabilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle server software and related products. Regular Database Monitoring
- Manage Database Access Control
- Daily monitor DB replication tasks
- Evaluate MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle features and MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation.
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 7×24 supports when required.
- Do general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle for technical support.
- ITIL Skill set requirement (Problem Management/Incident Management/Chain Management etc.
- Database housekeeping activity
- Regular Database Maintenance to ensure DB performance
- IT knowledge with good understanding of networking and operating systems.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision. Ability to drive and motivate teams.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Willing to work during odd hours, extended hours.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
Note: The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI)- SENIOR DBA POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SENIOR DBA VACANCY IN NATIONAL PAYMENTS CORPORATION OF INDIA (NPCI):
The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
Rs.50 Cashback on Deposit of Rs.50 from Mobikwik
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.04.2015