National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply onlin for the Manager Job on or before 08/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 08/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Manager Recruitment:
- Key Responsibilities:: Ability to interact with Senior Management team on people initiatives, proactively identify people related challenges which need intervention to arrest people issues. Design and implement various HR programs, policies, processes within the location to drive the people agenda at a location level Responsible for ensuring seamless execution of HR processes- Performance management process, Progression and fulfilment processes, Employee Perception Survey etc. Drive Employee engagement initiatives, welfare activities and other events in the location. Anchor retention initiatives and meet attrition targets for the location. Represents the HR function at the location and ensure employee satisfaction. Anchor process improvement projects in HR domain. MIS/reporting as per the internal guidelines Need to have strong pulse of the floor to be able to share useful information, floor intelligence with leaders which helps them make appropriate people decisions. Should be action oriented with eye for detail and thoughtful in business interactions, good stage presence for client meetings etc. To conduct employee relations activities in the location. Act as Employee Champion for all employees in the location.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
- Role Category: HR Manager
- Role: HR Manager
- Educational Qualification: PG in Human Resources or MBA (HR) Regular Full Time Course.
- Experience Minimum post qualification experience of 5-8 years managing HR function.
- Essential Knowledge: End to End HR Process Knowledge
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
last date Receipt of Application 08/7/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/7/2015