National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA, CA, CS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager, Officer Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Manager, Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, CA, CS
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager, Officer Recruitment:
- Job Description Conduct internal audit from to check the necessary compliances. Assess compliance with policpriate & inadequate controls which exists in current scheme. Recommend improvemenies and procedures and sound business practices. Evaluate the adequacy of the system of internal controls. Identify inapprots in procedures and practices on Industry best practices. Verify the existence of assets and recommend proper safeguards for their protection. Review operations / programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and whether the operations/programs are being carried out as planned. Preparing Job Cost Reports and calculating variances between estimated and actual cost Investigate reported occurrences of fraud, embezzlement, theft, waste etc. Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment. Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement. Identification of all day to day operations as well as financial activities. Monthly reporting of audit compliance report with senior management
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
- Role Category: Audit Manager
- Role: Audit Manager
- Desired Profile Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, International Business, Marketing, Systems, CA, CS, ICWA Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Assistant Manager, Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager, Officer Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
Last Date Receipt of Application 27/7/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015.