National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager – Rupay POS Acceptance through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA, B.Tech, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager – Rupay POS Acceptance Job on or before 7/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager – Rupay POS Acceptance|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Tech, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||7/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai|
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)Manager – Rupay POS Acceptance Recruitment:
- Position: Manager – Rupay POS Acceptance
- Location: Mumbai
- Vacancy: Two
- Education: Graduate/ Post graduate degree MBA marketing/Systems/ B.Tech is preferred
- Experience required: 5 to 8 years
- Age Group: 28 to 32 years
- Job Purpose
- Business development
- Maintain relationship with merchant acquiring business divisions of banks
- Manage a team of 5-7 members
- Project management
- Coordinate with bank, service provider and internal teams to ensure the timely completion of on-boarding activities, certification and other operational activities for acquiring banks in India
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure 100% RuPay acceptance across all POS channels in the country
- Co-ordination with bank, service provider and internal teams to ensure the timely completion of certification processes and on-boarding banks on RuPay platform
- Assist in formulating departmental strategies w.r.t all business functions
- Preparing approval notes, letters to banks and financial payout and recoveries for acceptance vertical
- Business development & existing account management
- Team management
- Drive new initiatives
- Post go-live support to acquiring banks
- Interdepartmental co-ordination
- Timely escalation of updates to senior officials for proactive or timely action
- Skill Requirement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team management and team building skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)- Manager – Rupay POS Acceptance Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager – Rupay POS Acceptance Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
If your profile doesn’t match our current openings please fill online application form to submit the resume in our database for future requirements.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/5/2015
How to Apply: