National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager, Senior Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT).
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Manager, Senior Manager Job on or before 21.1.2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Manager, Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : B.Ed, M.Ed, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai, Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21.1.2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai, Chennai
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Candidate Profile|
|Manager, Senior Manager||02||B.E/M.E, B.Tech/ M.Tech or equivalent in (IT, Computers or Electronics & Telecommunication), MCA or MSc with at least 5 years of managing multiple complex projects.||1. Experience of working at Senior Project Manager Level which involves multiple projects across domains.
2. Strong knowledge in process, automation and stakeholder management.
3. Experience of supporting and Managing Project Managers.
4. Experience in Project / Delivery management activities including project scoping, SOW, estimation, planning, risk management, resource optimization.
5. Ability to analyze the brief and identify accurately issues to be resolved
6. Experience of identifying problems and providing solutions during the project lifestyle.
7. Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate issues and solutions confidently to all stakeholders.
8. Excellent team player.
9. Experience of producing accurate project documentation.
10. Experience of managing time and budgets of team members and the project
11. PMP / Prince II / ITIL certification is a plus.
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)- Manager, Senior Manager Post:
Candidates can apply on or before 21 1.2016.
No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager, Senior Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Last Date Receipt of Application 21/01/2016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21.1.2016