National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Software Developer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Software Developer on or before 21/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name :Software Developer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Chennai
Detail Of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Software Developer Recruitment:
- Job Description Job Purpose The role requires developing, from ground, a range of newly competitive & unique advanced UI products and applications using Advance Java, expertise in Struts hibernate or hibernate frameworks. This position expects high levels of creativity and ingenuity to implement quality solutions, as well as influence and improve developed applications generally, including form factors and user interfaces. You will determine, create and be responsible for specifications, design, implementations and tests.
- Duties and Responsibilities Work closely with respective Project Managers and Team leaders covering particular product genres and OS platform. Work well in a structured but flexible environment. Adhere to and fulfil all the principles of efficient and effective full software development lifecycle software development life cycle per project. Fulfil respective design, specifications and/or implementation subsets of SDLC . Perform code reviews and due diligence, test, scripting, modular, integration and regression testing. Maintain high degree of source control and management. Maintain and manage bug tracking, change requests and improvement logs. Deliver quality products, applications and/or solutions according to given project delivery milestones. Work with other project teams to identify, select/prioritise and plan development of future projects.
- Key Areas of Responsibility Solution Design and Development:-Developer is expected to play a key role in the architectural design of solutions, during both solution design meetings and coding.
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Software Developer
- Role: Software Developer
- Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA – Computers Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Selection Procedure For National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Software Developer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Software Developer Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 21/08/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015