National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
Eligible candidates can apply onlin for the Assistant Manager Job on or before 23/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Detail of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Job Description Manage exceptions on a daily basis and pro actively provide resolution Work with the different regulatory agencies to ensure regulatory compliance and seek necessary approvals Work with NPCI cross verticals to ensure service delivery to member Banks. Be responsible to generate volumes of transactions on various product offerings given to banks Track exceptional items relating to Operations on a daily basis and ensure suitable remedial measures are initiated. Liaise with various internal teams including Network, Technology, Business, etc. for enhancing Operational efficiency. Periodical project update (during implementation), identifying resource constraints/ challenges and intimate open issues to the concerned. Engage with banks for making available to them and operationalize various NPCI applications/solutions
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
- Role Category: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Desired Profile Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – MBA/PGDM – Advertising/Mass Communication, Marketing Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Selection Procedure for National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) :
last date Receipt of Application 23/7/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/7/2015