National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Vice President through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Associate Vice President on or before 01/04/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Vacancy Name : Associate Vice President
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/04/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai
Detail Of Post:
Developing, maintaining and overseeing an NPCI information security program and information security management system
2. Developing, maintaining and overseeing information security policies, procedures and control techniques to address all applicable requirements from ISO, Payment Card Industry standards and regulators;
3. Authorize all exceptions to the compliance security policies, standards and procedures Co-ordinate with various teams to ensure timely compliance of all outstanding audit recommendations.
4. Responsible to maintain full compliance to ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and ISO 22301 certifications
5. To communicate Information Security policies and frameworks to all functions and ensure adherence of the policy framework with all stakeholders to ensure on-going implementation and maintenance of information security program;
6. Report to the management on risk exposure related to information security controls and processes by assessing the implemented technical controls and provide a briefing to senior management on Technology and Information Security matters.
7. program; information derived from automated and continuous monitoring, including threat assessments; and progress on actions to remediate threats Establish and implement incident management procedures for reporting and handling security incidents. Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
8. Reporting senior management on the effectiveness of the NPCI information security.
Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating team
Effective and well developed negotiating, influencing and communication skills
Articulate & Good Communication skills
Integrity and strong interpersonal skills.
Salary: Best in the Industry
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
Role Category: System Security
Role: System Security
Candidates can apply on or before 01/04/2016
No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 01/04/2016
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/04/2016