Company Name: National Project Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Position: Site Engineers, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Electrical)
Education: B.E, Diploma (Engg)
Experience: 1-2 yrs
Details of Post :
Site Engineers, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Electrical)
NPCC Ltd., a Premier Construction Company in the Central Government Public Sector welcome Civil and Electrical Engineers for its ongoing projects under Delhi Zonal Office & Northern Zonal Office for the positions as specified hereunder:-
Name of the Post : Site Engineers (Civil & Electrical)
- Qualification : B.E.(Civil) & B.E. (Elect) with one year relevant experience
- Remuneration : Rs. 16,000/- to Rs.20,000/-P.M. Consolidated.
Name of the Post : Jr. Engineer (Civil) & Electrical)
- Qualification : Diploma in Civil & Electrical Engineering with two years relevant experience.
- Remuneration : Rs. 13,000/- to Rs.16,000/-.P.M. Consolidated.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 01 year experience for Graduate Engineers and 02 years experience for Diploma Holder Engineers in the relevant engineering disciplines.
- The appointment will be made on Contract Basis; initially for a period of one year; extendable on yearly basis depending upon performance and requirement of the Corporation.
- The consolidated remuneration will be fixed at the minimum for those having the specified minimum experience and at higher rate commensurate with more than the minimum experience prescribed, subject to suitability. Higher start will be allowed to suitable candidates having M.E., M. Tech. Post Graduation Degree with relevant experience required by the Corporation.
- In addition to the consolidated remuneration other benefits like GIS, EPF, Medical Reimbursement, Leave, TA/DA, Yearly enhancement of remuneration as admissible to contractual employees as per Corporation Rules is also admissible.
- The position of Site Engineers/Jr. Engineers is for the specific duration of projects and will be co-terminus with the expiry of term of appointment or close of the project, whichever is earlier, and will not confer any right on the selected candidates for absorption in the Corporation.
- Upper limit of age for both the post is 35 years as on the date of interview, relaxable upto another 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates already working in NPCC on contract basis in an equal position is not eligible to apply for the said post.
- Application should be strictly as per the prescribed format and those not conforming to the format or without/unclear/ambiguous certificate will be summarily rejected.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the requirements may send their applications alongwith photocopies of certificates, testimonials well in advance/ appear for Walk-inInterview on 26th& 27th February, 2014 from 11.30 AM before the Selection Committee in Delhi Zonal Office at Plot No. 148, Sector – 44, Gurgaon – 122003 along with filled in application, original degrees/diploma certificate, testimonials for experience, SC/ST/ OBC certificate, Identity Card, two copies of recent passport size photograph etc.
- This advertisement alongwith format of application form can be downloaded from NPCC website http://www.npcc.gov.in or by post/hand on the address given above. Applications may also be forwarded to our E-mail Id – [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26th & 27th February, 2014
How to Apply: