Company Name: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Details of Post :
NPCC Limited a Premier Public Sector Enterprise invites applications from Engineering Graduates with experience in construction of works for appointment of Site Engineer (Civil) on Contract basis. For details, please visit our website – www.npcc.gov.in
NPCC Limited., a Premier Public Sector Enterprise is engaged in Engineering Construction, planning, operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunneling, Railways, Highways, surface Transport, Townships, Building, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public Health, Environmental Engineering and Boarder Fencing & Flood Lighting works etc.
It is in urgent need of Site Engineer (Civil) on contract basis having B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) qualification with minimum 2 years or more in the field of Civil/Engineering works. The initial consolidated remuneration commensurate with experience will be fixed minimum @ Rs.20,000/- to Rs.24,000/- per month. With usual rate of annual enhancement of remuneration @ Rs.400/- for every completed year.
Site Engineers on contract basis posted at projects/Sites, for candidate initially for period of one year extendable upto a maximum period of three years on yearly basis depending upon review of performance and requirement.
- Maximum age limit of Site Engineers (Civil) is 30 years and cut of date of determining the maximum age shall be 01.01.2014.
- All applications must accompany Non-refundable Application Fees of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft/Banker Cheque only with validity of 03 months drawn in favor of “NPCC Limited’ Payable at Bengaluru. In case of SC/ST candidates, application fee will be Rs.125/- only. Payment of application fee in the form of Cheque is not acceptable & liable to be rejected. Please mention your name, address & post applied for on the reverse of DD/Banker Cheque.
- Application can be sent by Speed Post/Regd. Post only. No application will be received by hand.
- Engineers fulfilling the above criteria may apply in the Performa, which may be downloaded from the NPCC Website www.npcc.gov.in.
- DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the News paper. Application completed in all respects in the enclosed Format at Annexure-I along with latest pass port size photograph, photocopies of testimonials duly attested by a Gazetted officer or Notary public and application fee should reach at the following address within the stipulated date. Application received after due date will not be entertained.
The Zonal Manager,
Cross, KHB Colony,
Phone: 080-2311 0309,Fax : 080-2311 0308,
E mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 02.04.2014
How to Apply: