National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 21/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.65,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Director Recruitment:
- COMPANY PROFILE National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of competing with the domestic and international construction organizations in the field of planning, design, consultancy/construction of large civil/allied projects in various sectors of economy and serve as a price deterrent to the private contractors. NPCC is a Schedule ”B” BRPSE referred CPSE in Contract and Construction services sector, under the administrative control of Ministry of Water Resources. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are at New Delhi and Faridabad, Haryana respectively. The authorised and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 700 crore and Rs. 94.53 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 99%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Engineering) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for overall management and directional control of heavy earth moving and construction equipments, planning, operation, repairs, maintenance, finance, cost accounting and administration of personnel
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 40 Years – Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with good academic record from a recognised university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organisation of repute. Persons with experience in dealing with heavy engineering projects, dams, tunnels, barrages, hydel/thermal power stations, industrial structures, fabrication and erection of steel structures etc. would have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 65,000-75,000/-(REVISED)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 21st September 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/09/2015