National Research Centre For Citrus(NRCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant/Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – National Research Centre For Citrus(NRCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: CCRI/09/2015/Rect.. Candidates who have completed Graduate,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre For Citrus(NRCC) .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant/Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Research Centre For Citrus(NRCC)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant/Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification :Any Graduate,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.21,000/p.m
Job Location : Nagpur
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: National Research Centre For Citrus, Nagpur
Detail of National Research Centre For Citrus(NRCC) Project Assistant/Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Post & No of post
|Date of Interview
|1.||Consortium Research Platform on Agro biodiversity” CRP-AB Project||Upto 31 March
2016 and subsequent, if any shall be decided on case to case basis , subject to satisfactory performance
One (1) post
|Graduate in Agriculture/Hort./
Biochemistry with good academic record.
Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience.
|Rs.12,500/- consolidated||07.09.2015 at 11.00 a.m.|
|2.||Pl. Pathology Lab (Under TMC Project)||Upto 31st March, 2016||Technical Assistant
One (1) post
|M. Sc. (Ag.) Plant Pathology/M.Sc.(Ag.) Microbiology, M.Sc. (Ag.) Biotechnology/
Working experience in multiplying & handling Trichoderma culture as bio-control agent.
|Rs.21,000/- consolidated||15.09.2015 at 11.00 am|
- Age limit for Project Assistant : Upto 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of Walk in interview (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/OHP other exempted category of candidates as per instruction issued from time to time by GOI/ICAR).
- Age limit for Technical Assistant (TMC): Up to 45 on date of the interview (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/OHP) candidates as per rule.
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre For Citrus(NRCC) – Project Assistant/Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 15/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant/Technical Assistant vacancy in National Research Centre For Citrus(NRCC) :
- All the above contractual services are purely on hired basis however, the engagement of this manpower hiring for the short term.
- The CCRI, Nagpur will not have any liability for the above service.
- Reservation: All categories of candidates can apply.
- The Contractual services will be hired as per need and when there is no need the services will be cancelled.
- The Project Assistant and Technical Assistant who are hired will not have any right for absorption and an undertaking to this effect is to be given by those persons whose service are hired.
- Except the hire charges as mentioned in the advertisement the person whose services are hired will not be liable for any other payment
- Except Govt. Holiday, if project Assistant or Technical Assistant are absent from duty proportionate amount will be deducted from his/her Consolidated emoluments.
- The Director, CCRI, Nagpur reserves the right to increased or decreased the number of vacancies, change any of the condition and reject of any or all applications without assigning any reason there or whatsoever.
- All the above posts are purely temporary for the prescribed period as mentioned above. The services of appointed candidates(s) will stand terminated/cancelled automatically after the expiry of above mentioned period or on expiry of the scheme whichever is earlier and the candidates will not have any right for absorption in CCRI, Nagpur.
The interested candidates should appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled dates and time at the Central Citrus Research Institute (Formerly National Research Centre for Citrus) Opp. NBSS & LUP & Regional Remote Sensing Centre, Near University Campus, Before Wadi, Amravati Road, Nagpur along with their application on plain paper duly affixing a latest passport size photograph and with particulars Viz. (1) Advt. No. (2) Post applied for (3) Name (in BLOCK letters) with telephone/Cell nos. and e-mail address (4) Address for correspondence (with pin code No.) (5) Date of birth and age (6) Qualification (Self attested copies of certificate as proof of age and mark sheet etc. to be attached), (7) Details of experience (Proof of stating in which Institute/Organization the candidate has worked, period etc. enclosing the Certificates),(8) Whether belongs to ST/SC/OBC/OHP/Ex-servicemen(9) List of publication,(10)Particulars of Employment Registration No. date etc. and its validity, (11) No objection Certificate from the employer, if employed together with testimonials duly signed. The candidate may also bring original certificate for verification. No separate call letter will be posted to the candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview. The CCRI (formerly N.R.C.C) & ICAR or other project funding agency will have no liability whatsoever for the contractual staff employed under this sub-project.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/9/2015
National Research Centre For Citrus, Nagpur
National Research Centre For Citrus(NRCC) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No.: CCRI/09/2015/Rect..