On 24/12/2016, Naval Dockyard Mumbai announced recruitment notification to recruit Chargeman. Through this recruitment notification, Naval Dockyard Mumbai plans to recruit Diploma,BE/B.Tech candidates for the post of Chargeman. Naval Dockyard Mumbai is planning to recruit 121 candidates for the post of Chargeman. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/1/2017.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Naval Dockyard Mumbai before 20/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||121 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||20/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Naval Dockyard Mumbai, Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Chargeman Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Chargeman|
|Total Vacancy: 121 Posts|
|Education required:All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma in Engineering, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 18-25 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/ before or on 20-01-2017.|
|Last Date: 20/1/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 20/1/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 20/1/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|