Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam (NDV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chargeman through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam (NDV).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chargeman Job on or before 4/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam (NDV)
Vacancy Name : Chargeman
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 124 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Chief Administrative Officer, for Admiral Superintendent Naval Dockyard , Visakhapatnam – 530014
Detail of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam (NDV) Chargeman Recruitment:
Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam invites applications in the prescribed format as given at Annexure from eligible Indian citizens only for the post of CHARGEMAN, a Technical Post, in the Pay band/Scale (PB-2) Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- as per the details given below. Applications duly completed, are required to reach the Admiral Superintendent (for CAO), Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam-530 014 within 30 days of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News. The last date for receipt of applications from candidates residing in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District, Punji Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Islands is seven days thereafter. The first date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News will be taken into account for calculation of 30 and additional 07 days as applicable, respectively.
- Electrical – 19
- Weapon – 28
- Engineering – 40
- Construction & Maintenance – 21
- PP & C – 16
- Educational Qualification. Three years Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University or Institution approved by AICTE.
- Experience. Two years working experience in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics trade.
- Age for Direct Recruitment/Age Relaxation as applicable Unreserved(Gen) – Upto 30 Years Other Backward Class – Relaxation upto 3 years SC/ST category – Relaxation upto 5 years PHC Category – Relaxation upto 10 years Departmental candidates – Relaxation upto 40 years Note: The age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of applications
Selection Procedure for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam (NDV) – Chargeman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/9/2015.
- Mere possession of qualification(s) does not bestow the right for issue of call letter for participation in the recruitment process. Based on the number of application received, the administration reserves the rights for shortlisting of candidates for appearing in the Written Exam based on the Marks obtained in the Diploma/ higher Course.
- Call letters will be issued only for eligible candidates to attend written examination.
- Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. Eligible candidates are to attend for written exam (80 marks) and interview (20 marks).
- Written examination consisting of 80 marks of objective type questions of General Knowledge, General English and Technical subject as per the applicable discipline. The Question Papers will be only in English Language.
- 20 marks for interview based on Supervisory skills and Technical subject.
- Merit list will be prepared strictly based on the performance in the written examination. Candidates high in merit will only be called for the Interview.
- Selected candidates will be called for verification of original certificates and undergo Medical examination as per the merit list till vacancies are filled up.
How to apply for Chargeman Vacancy in Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam (NDV) :
- The eligibility in respect of age, educational qualification etc will be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates have to apply for the ‘Feeder Group’ only, not for the ‘Trade’. Selection against the Trades on availability of vacancies will be exclusively on administrative discretion.
- The applications in the format attached duly completed in all aspects in English language only are to be forwarded to “ The Admiral Superintendent (for CAO), Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam-14” only by Registered/Speed Post as per the format prescribed (annexure), duly affixing recent passport size color photograph(self-attested) in the given space of application. Candidates are advised to retain Xerox copies of duly filled application form and postal receipt of Register/Speed Post till completion of recruitment process. Department is not responsible for any postal delay in receipt of application/loss.
- It is mandatory that the envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed in BOLD letters with the notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHARGEMAN” and also the category for which they applied for viz UR/OBC/SC/ST/PWD. Candidates applying for more than one feeder group are required to submit separate Application form for each Feeder Group. Applications without these notations will be summarily rejected.
- No original certificates are to be forwarded along with the application form. However, each application should be accompanied by Xerox copies of the following documents duly self-attested i) SSC/10th marks list towards proof of date of birth (ii) Complete set of Marks list in the relevant Engineering and provisional certificate (iii) Latest caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST) for reserved category candidates including Creamy layer status in respect of OBC candidates.(iv) Disability certificate (PHC) for persons with disabilities (v) Experience certificate in relevant discipline (vi) Candidates working in Government departments are to forward their applications through proper channel only before the due date for receipt of application. NOC should be submitted at the time of interview (vii) Two self-attested latest passport size color photographs
- Selected candidates will be posted directly in any Naval Unit within Eastern Naval Command including Andaman & Nicobar Islands; Naval Ships Repair Yard, Port Blair/ Warship Overseeing Team, Kolkatta, Naval Units in Tamilnadu etc. Further, individuals shall also be deployed on Nuclear Platforms for undertaking work wherever necessary.
- The SC/ST candidates should enclose latest copy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority duly self-attested for age/other relaxations and produce original certificate on demand. OBC Candidates are required to submit ‘Creamy layer’ certificate issued by the Competent Review Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar/Mandal Revenue Officer//Revenue Divisional Officer as prescribed vide OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08 Sep 93 as amended from time to time. Physically Handicapped/Challenged persons are required to submit Medical Certificates required for Central Government Service issued by the Competent Authority.
- The filing up of vacancies is subject to outcome of Hon’ble CAT/Court cases, if any pending in the Hon’ble courts.
- The vacancies upto the date of declaration of the final results will be considered at the discretion of the Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam. The vacancies are subject to variation and the Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam has the right to cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- Applications with the following deficiencies will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.:- (i) Applicants found over-aged on the last day of receipt of applications as per advertisement. (ii) Incomplete applications. (iii) Overwriting/cuttings/corrections/incorrect information according to enclosures. (iv) Photographs not affixed. (v) Xerox copies of certificates (viz. educational certificates, experience certificate, caste certificate, PHC certificate, etc.) not found enclosed and attested.
- Un-employed SC/ST candidates are entitled for 2nd class railway fare or bus fare for the shortest route as per the Govt rules and the same will be reimbursed at the venue of examination on submission of original tickets with un-employment certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
- All communications pertaining to this recruitment would be posted on www.irfcnausena.nic.in/index.php website or any other such website as notified by the department and also published in Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/9/2015