Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Electrician & More Vacancies on or before 13/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam
Vacancy Name :Electrician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 161 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam
Detail Of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Electrician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for absorption of Ex-Apprentices of Dockyard Apprentice School (DAS), Visakhapatnam only who have successfully completed their apprentice training by April 2012 (the DAS(V) batch passed out in April 2012 will be the last batch that would be considered) to the post of Tradesman(Skilled)
- Total No of Post : 161
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (a) The upper age limit for general candidates will be 25 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. This is relaxable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PHC candidates against reserved vacancies. All candidates will be eligible for age relaxation of 1 (one) / 2 (two) years based on their period of training at DAS (V). All ex-apprentices above the age limit may also apply; however, the candidates shall be considered for appointment subject to the outcome of writ petition pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh. (b) National Apprentice Certificate(NAC) in Feeder trades obtained from DAS(V).
- Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Selection Procedure For Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam – Electrician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/09/2015
- All eligible candidates are required to appear for the suitability test (written) examination consisting of objective type questions prepared based on the syllabus of the training at Dockyard Apprentice School, Visakhapatnam.
- Mere appearance in the examination does not confer any right on the candidate to claim for appointment unless he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria as given in the succeeding paragraphs.
- Written examination consisting of 100 marks of objective type questions of General Knowledge, General English and Technical subject in appropriate feeder trade.
- The qualifying marks for the suitability (written) test is 50% for Un-Reserved candidates. 40% for reserved (ST/ST/OBC) candidates against reserved vacancies.
- All candidates who are otherwise eligible and have scored qualifying marks will be considered for absorption as per their inter-se seniority list prepared based on their year of passing out from Dockyard Apprentice School, Visakhapatnam to the extent vacancies
are available in the trade
IMPORTANT/ GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- All eligible candidates are required to attend the suitability test (written)
- The list of eligible candidates for suitable test(written exam) will be published in the Indian Navy IRFC website www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/index.php. Also call letters will be issued to eligible candidates separately.
- Candidates who had not applied and candidates who applied but not selected in the earlier absorptions have no right whatsoever to claim Seniority/Notional seniority against their juniors selected and absorbed in those respective absorptions.
- The vacancies are subject to variation. The Admiral Superintendent has the right to cancel the advertisement at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- The Candidates are required to fill up the applications as per the prescribed format given at Annexure and forward original application along with relevant self attested certificates to The Admiral Superintendent, (for Manager Personnel) Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatam-14 only by registered/speed post, duly affixing recent passport size color photograph(self attested) in the given space of application. Candidates are advised to retain a Xerox copy of duly filled application form and postal receipt of register/ speed post till completion of recruitment process. Dockyard is not responsible for any postal delay in receipt of application/loss
- It is mandatory that the envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed in BOLD letters the notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRADESMAN(SKILLED)” and also the category for which they applied for viz UR/OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Three latest photographs and Xerox copy of certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Un-employed SC/ST candidates are entitled for 2nd class rail/bus fare by shortest route as per Govt. rules and the same will be reimbursed at the venue of examination on submission of tickets along with un-employment certificate (issued by Gazetted Officer).
- The SC/ST candidates should enclose latest copy of caste certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer for claiming age/other relaxation and produce original certificate on demand. OBC candidates are required to submit „creamy layer‟ certificate issued by the Competent Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahasildar/Mandal Revenue Officer/ Revenue Divisional Officer as prescribed vide OM No. 36012/22/93 – Estt (SCT) dated 08 Sep 93 as amended vide OM No. 36033/3/2004/Estt(Res) dated 09 Mar 2004.
- The candidates who have applied for selective trades in the order of preference will be considered for any of the trades from their basic feeder trade to the extent of availability of vacancies.
- Applicants who are in government service should apply only through proper channel. (m) Although the choice of Trade/Post and choice of posting has been sought in the application form at Annexure, the final posting of the eligible candidates would be depend as the vacancy position and the Administrative decision on this would be final.
- Candidates are liable to serve in any Naval Unit within Eastern Naval Command including Andaman & Nicobar Islands as per the vacancy poistion indicated at Para1 above. Further, individuals shall also be deployed on Nuclear Platforms for undertaking work wherever necessary.
- Applications not received in the prescribed format as given at Annexure and without specified enclosures within the due date will summarily be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates without call letters will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Canvassing/influencing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
- All information pertaining to this recruitment would be published in Employment News and on IRFC website www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/index.php
How To Apply For Electrician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam:
Prescribed format as given at Annexure so as to reach the Admiral Superintendent(for Manager Personnel), Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam- 530 014 within 30 days of publication of this advertisement in the “Employment News”. The last date for receipt of applications from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is seven days thereafter
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/09/2015