Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper Job on or before 25/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 50 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Commissioner, NVS, Regional Office, Temple Road, Barik Point, Lachumiere, Shillong (Meghalaya) – 793 001
Detail of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper Recruitment:
Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, has recently announced about NVS Recruitment 2015 – 2016 for filling 50 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Store Keeper positions. Applications are invited from eminent and skilled applicants for the following posts to be filled up under this recruitment process on or before the closing date through the OFFLINE Mode only.
Collect more information about NVS Recruitment 2015-2016 such as eligibility standard, Selection process, process to apply etc. through below section which is well tailored by our team members
- Recruitment Conducted By: Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
- Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Store Keeper
- No. of Vacancies: 50 Vacancies
- Required Qualification: Applicants should have done Senior Secondary qualification or 12th or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board. Applicants must also be possessing minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English type writing or 30 words per minute in the Hindi Type writing on Computer.
- Salary Package: A fixed remuneration in the pay band of Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month as salary shall be offered to the employed applicants.
- Age Limitations: The contestants should be residing between 18 years to 27 years with the relaxation up to 5 years in case of SC/ ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and up to 10 years in case of PHW candidates.
Application Fee :
|Category||Amount of fee||How to Pay|
|SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women||NIL||By the means of demand draft in favour of Deputy Commissioner, NVS, payable at Shillong.|
Selection Procedure for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) – Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/9/2015.
- Classification of contestants shall be done on the basis of their performance in Trade Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper Vacancy in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) :
The contestants should obtain the application format through the official website that is nvsroshillong.gov.in. The applications should be filled in correct manner with all essentials details. Attach it with the requisite self-attested copies of documents supporting age proof, educational qualification, additional qualification, address proof and caste. Check the filled application and then submit it to the address mentioned below so as to reach on or before the closing date. Postal Address: Deputy Commissioner, NVS, Regional Office, Temple Road, Barik Point, Lachumiere, Shillong (Meghalaya) – 793 001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/9/2015