Company Name: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Position:Senior R&D Engineer
Details of Post :
Senior R&D Engineer
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar-122051,Gurgaon, requires a “Senior R&D Engineer” for signal and image processing research.
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data along with attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest 24th April 2014 to The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 051, Gurgaon (Haryana)
- Minimum qualifications: M.Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Biomedical Engg. Mandatory requirement: Two pages statement of purpose (application without SOP will not be screened). SOP should highlight expertise and any experience and how he/she can be suitable for this post.
- Desirable qualification: Training and expertise in signal processing scheme development. Research experience with pattern recognition and brain computer interface are encouraged to apply Candidates who are fluent in English and have experience writing scientific manuscripts will be preferred Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards
- Age limit: 35 years at the date of advertisement
- Duties Include: Medical Signal/Image processing – MRI images and MRS / fMRI data from brain Research data analysis technique development
- Mode of appointment: fellowship – ` 35,000/- p.m. + 3% increment per year Project Investigator: Prof. Pravat K. Mandal
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 4th April 2014
How to Apply: