Company Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Position:System Analyst & More Vacancies
Details of Post :
System Analyst & More Vacancies
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is conducting the MIIRD approved projecl Assessment of Learning Levels of Students at Secondary Stage (Class X) under RMSA. For filling up following positions in the project, Walk-in Interview are being organised as per details given below :
Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-lntcrview with their applications (in the prescribed format only, available on NCERT website: www.mertnicjn) and testimonials in original with self-attested photocopies of the same for the above mentioned posts. The eligible candidates are advised to report at 10 AM to attend the Walk-in Interview as per the schedule mentioned above in Room No. 14, 4″1 Floor, ESD, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindn Marg, New Delhi-110016, for verification of original testimonials. Candidates registering for the interview before 12 Noon on the date of Walk-in Interview shall only be entertained.
CONSULTANT : Two posts
- Essential : (a) Post Graduation in Science 1 Statistics I Mathematics f Qualification Social Studies I Commerce 1 Education with qualifications as per UGC guidelines for Assistant Professor at entry level.
- Desirable (a) Experience in the field of Educational Assessment! Survey Activities. (b) Working knowltrdgc of Excel, SPSS and other software used in Data Analysis.
- Experience of Analysis ofdata by using Item Response Theory (IRT). Interpretation of IRT output.
- Job : Coordinating various activities like— Data Management Requirement Anaiysis of Data and Preparation of Reports.
- Salary : Rs. 35,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
SURVEY ASSOCIATE : Two posts
- Essential Qualification : (a) Post Graduation in Science 1’ Statistics I Maths! Education with at least 55% marks or equivalent and NET in relevant discipline. (b) Five years experience in tool development, monitoring survey activities and data collection.
- Desirable : Working knowledge of data analysis software
- Job Requirement : To assist in survey activities and coordination in field activities, processing of data and helping in preparation of report etc.
- Salary : Rs. 20,000!- p.m. (Consolidated)
- Essential Qualification : (a) l’nsl Gmdualion in Statistics 1 Maths 1’ Commerce! EconomicstducaIionfComputer Sciench MCN with minimum 55% marks or equivalent. Graduate with 55% marks or equivalent and PG Diploma in computer applications in case of professional fields with 55% marks. (b) Five years work experience as System Analyst in analysis of survey data and data management I data analysis.
- Desirable : Working knowledge of SPSS, Bilog and other analysis software and having the knowledge of IRT
- Job Requirement : Survey sampling, data management and proccsaing, data tabulation, data analysis and storagex’retrieval of achievement survey data.
- Salary : Rs. 25,000/- pm. (Consolidated)
ASSISTANT PROGRAMME MANAGER CUM—ACCOUNTANT One post
- Essential Qualification : (a) Graduate in any discipline (b) 2 years experience in managing program activities and funds.
- Desirable : (a) Good Knowledge of noting and drafting letter in English and Hindi etc. (b) Knowledge of handling accounts.
- Job Requirement : To assist in the organization of programs, drafting notes and letters, look after accounts of the program
- Salary :Rs. 20,000/- p.m
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28-30/04/2014
How to Apply: