On 23/01/2017, Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Affected Persons. Through this recruitment notification, Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) plans to recruit 12th candidates for the post of Project Affected Persons. Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is planning to recruit 20 candidates for the post of Project Affected Persons. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/3/2017.
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) before 15/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Affected Persons|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||20 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||15/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Northern Coalfields Limited, Madhya Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Affected Persons Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Affected Persons Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Affected Persons|
|Total Vacancy: 20 Posts|
|Education required:They must have passed Senior Secondary School Examination or Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination from recognized Board or University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 18-23 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The candidates are required to apply in prescribed format given herein and send the same along with the enclosed documents through Speed-Post only so as to reach the ‘General Manager (HRDI CETI, Northern Coalfields Limited, P.O. Singrauli Colliery Dist: Singrauli, M.P – 486889 by 05.00 p.m. of 15.03.2017. The envelope should super scribe in top ‘APPLICATION FOR MINING SIRDAR TRAINING’.|
|Last Date: 15/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Madhya Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Affected Persons Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/3/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|