Company Name: NCR Corporation
Position: Customer Engineer
1. The Customer Engineer will make minor repairs and replace components on Tier I equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks, and single pocket proof encoders.
2. The Customer Engineer will also assist in site preparation–including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
3. The Customer Engineer may also perform required modular swaps and unit replacements or perform preventative maintenance services.
4. The Customer Engineer responds to all customer concerns or problems by resolving them or by escalating them to the proper associate, team member, territory manager, or the Control Tower.
5. The Customer Engineer will have ownership of the customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customers satisfaction
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/Diploma degree from a recognised university
2. Good problem solving skills
3. Should have effective verbal and written communication
4. Must have Personal computer skills, tools, and basic electronic skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills/customer relationship skills required
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
How to Apply: