NCR Corporation Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA can apply for this job from NCR Corporation.
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Position: Software Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA
Experience: 0-3 Years
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- This position deals with the development and enhancement of a Self-Service Check Out Integration for retail markets.
- This position will be responsible for Requirements, F-Spec, Design, Code, Testing and implementation of both new customer integrations or on-going customization of the SSCO solutions for NCR customers.
- This position will be supported by a Technical Leader and a Project Manager in Hyderabad that will act as your partner in project definition, management and issue resolution.
- This person will work directly with a team of people in Atlanta on projects as well.
- Responsible for technical design, development, and maintenance of software applications and their associated components within the team; Contributes to technical strategy discussions; Selects process/design tools
- This project is being jointly developed with the help of several other internal and external software development groups both in the US and abroad. The incumbent will be required to quickly gain expertise in various vendors’ system software during the course of the project.
- Project work varies considerably in a range of technologies and environments from legacy integration to up-to-the minute software development with the latest tools and technologies.
- Candidate should possess Relevant Graduation/Post graduation from a recognized university.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to new challenges quickly is critical. Local and International travel may also be required.
- Experience 0-3 years experience preferred.
- Experience including: Strong C++, VC++ or C# skills are required Experience with NT/2000/XP Multi-threaded development is required
- MFC and Database skills are desired
- Experience with Linux and Driver Level development a strong plus
- POS Checkout Application knowledge a strong plus
- Retail solutions experience a strong plus (NCR, IBM, Retalix, SNI, and/or ICL)
- OPOS/JPOS knowledge a strong plus
- Experience with Communication with Serial/USB ports a plus
- Experience with multi-thread COM development a plus Qualifications: BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: