Company Name: NCR Corporation
Position: Software Engineer Role
Responsible for coding software which meets business requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitate ease of support; Diagnosing, isolating, and implementing remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code utilizing software based system maintenance and tracking tools..
Providing input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
1. Documents products/systems or baseline processes
2. Develop high quality code
3. Participate and contribute to an effective software development lifecycle
4. Accurately estimate time and resources for software development efforts
5. Incorporate unit testing practices, and conduct unit tests, tracking problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
2. Understanding of software development lifecycles and associated development techniques
3. Elementary understanding of some or all of the following programming languages and technologies: C++, MFC, ATL, Win32, COM/ActiveX, and C runtime Libraries and Win32 API
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
How to Apply: