NCR Corporation is hiring FRESHERS for IT Helpdesk Analyst profile
. Level 1 support for PC client issues e.g. desktop/laptop hardware, software, OS, printers, etc.
. Provide information on IT processes, general how-to queries and known outages.
. When a problem is reported, the Help Desk Analyst must analyze the symptoms, determine the root cause, review Knowledge Base instructions, provide resolution and document the relevant details.
. Escalate to appropriate Level 2 team when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
. Follow-up with Level 2 support teams for timely completion of tasks.
. Co-ordinate with third-party vendors like Dell and Canon for hardware issues.
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Position: IT Helpdesk Analyst
Education: Any Graduates, Diploma
Experience: 6 Months
1. The candidate should be any graduate ,technical diploma is preferred, but not mandatory.
2. Should have minimum six months experience in a technical support role.Candidates with prior experience in a technical, voice-based process will be given priority
3. Candidates with prior experience in a technical, voice-based process will be giv-en priority.
4. High proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
5. Should have good telephone etiquette – basic call handling skills,Customer ser-vice skills (persuasion, empathy, helpfulness & positive attitude)
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
How to Apply: