1. Primary responsibility is to develop high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers.
2. This individual will serve the “Software Engineering” role on an Agile team.
3. The position involves participating in all phases of software development, including architecture, design, development and unit testing – all within an Agile / Scrum development process.
4. This engineer is expected to become both a subject matter expert and technical leader.
5. Improving the overall skill of the development team and improving our code base is a primary objective for this position.
6. The primary technology platform is a .NET C# based on which our latest products/solutions are developed.
7. We do have legacy product/solutions which were developed on technologies like VB; VB COM; VB Scripting; HTML and xml, the expectation is to maintain legacy products/solutions till they our customer are moved to latest products Our application currently is based upon a .NET C# We are seeking and exceptional individual; to contribute to our CRM – APTRA Promote & Relate products under financial services.
8. He/She will be a key contributor in our continual product improvement process.
9. They will have the opportunity to experience and work with the complete development life cycle including application design, maintenance, quality assurance, testing, and support.
Company Name: NCR
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Graduate Degree
Key Accountabilities :
1. Work with a world class team developing software for multiple products
2. Develop software following standard processes and metrics
3. Work with product owner or solution manager to
4. Explore new technologies and leverage CRM products
5. Participate in peer review sessions
6. Participate in the agile development process
Technical Skills :
1. Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent experience
2. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
3. Team development experience
4. Good work experience on C#.NET
5. Knowledge on relational database like MS Access or SQL
6. Good understanding of Object Oriented programming Soft Skills
7. Self-motivated • Work independently with limited supervision
8. Solid troubleshooting & problem solving skills involving complex systems
9. Strong aptitude for learning quickly
10. Work well in a team environment
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel and hospitality organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
How to Apply: