On 7/02/2017, National Defence Academy (NDA) announced recruitment notification to recruit Multi Tasking Staff/Lower Division Clerk. Through this recruitment notification, National Defence Academy (NDA) plans to recruit 12th candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff/Lower Division Clerk. National Defence Academy (NDA) is planning to recruit 57 candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff/Lower Division Clerk. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/3/2017.
National Defence Academy (NDA) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Defence Academy (NDA) before 1/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Defence Academy (NDA)|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Tasking Staff/Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||57 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 5,200-20,200/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||1/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Defence Academy,Pune|
Eligibility & Details:
Multi Tasking Staff/Lower Division Clerk Post:
Candidates can Get the Multi Tasking Staff/Lower Division Clerk Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff/Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy: 57 Posts|
|Education required:Multi Tasking Staff : Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Lower Division Clerk : 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University and A typing Speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 5,200-20,200/-per month|
|Age Limit: 18-28 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.ndacivrect.org and www.nda.nic.in on or before 21 Days from the date of publication the advertisement.|
|Last Date: 1/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Pune|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Defence Academy (NDA) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from before 1/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 1/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 1/3/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|