Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Diploma. Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Technician & More Vacancies Job on or before 8/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||8/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Teen Murti Bhawan New Delhi – 110011|
Detail of Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) Junior Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NMML is an autonomous body which has been established in the memory of our first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. The Institute has made an announcement to add some persons in various capacities through recruitment process. Applicants who satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions may apply as per following terms and conditions.
- Name & No. of Vacancy:
- Asstt. Research Officer (ARO) – 01 Post
- Security Officer (SO) – 01 Post
- Photo Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Technician – 01 Post
- Senior Technician – 01 Post
- Age Criteria: Candidates who are applying for the post of ARO should be age not more than 35 years, for Security Officer not more than 45 years and for remaining posts below 28 years. Relaxation in upper age will be applied as per GOI norms.
- Educational Qualification:
- Asstt. Research Officer –Master’s degree in history with specialization in Modern Indian history.
- Security Officer – Higher secondary (10+2) passed and Ex-Service man who have minimum 5 years work experience in the related field.
- Photo Assistant – 10th passed with science subject and 1 year experience in similar trade.
- Jr. Technician – Diploma in Radio/Elec. Engg. with 3 years experience.
- Sr. Technician – 12th passed or its equivalent examination from recognized board/institution with Diploma in Radio Engg.
Selection Procedure for Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML)- Junior Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML):
Candidates who are interested for any of the above positions may send the application along with certificates and mark sheets in respect of academic career, experience certificates, age proof etc. to the undersigned:
Nehru Memorial Museum & Library,
Teen Murti House,
New Delhi – 110011
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/5/2015