Company Name: Nepa Limited
Position: Assistant Officer (Civil)
Education: Diploma, Degree (Civil)
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Details of Post :
Assistant Officer (Civil)
- Name of the Post :Assistant Officer (Civil)
- No of Post :02
- Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Desirable : Degree in Civil Engineering
- Age :30 years
- Emoluments :Rs.21000/- PM
- Qualification and Experience: Minimum required essential and desirable qualification and experience is indicated above.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by DD / Pay Order drawn in favour of Nepa Limited payable at Nepanagar (MP). Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee..
HOW TO APPLY :
The candidates have to submit application form duly signed and affixing latest passport size photograph along with self attested copies of the following testimonials / documents
- Document in support of date of birth proof.
- All certificates / testimonials in respect of qualifications from matriculation onwards
- Caste certificate / PWD proof as the case may be.
- Experience certificate / documents issued by employer in support of experience as mentioned in application form.
- NOC / forwarding letter in case candidate employed in PSU/Central/State/Semi-Government organizations.
Nepanagar, Dist – Burhanpur
Madhya Pradesh – 450 221.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.01.2014
How to Apply: