NetApp Hiring Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Partner Deal Desk Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for this job from NetApp.
Company Name: NetApp
Position: Partner Deal Desk Analyst
Education: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Not specified
As a Sales Analyst you will provide an integral link between the sales organization, marketing and other Corporate support functions such as legal and finance. You will help to ensure all information and processes are in place for the successful achievement of business and sales plans. The sales operation function is responsible for developing sales programs, sales process strategy, and evaluating and implementing improvements to sales programs and processes. As a part of the function you will provide information to the field sales organization to support client related issues; and internal support to the organization by means of reporting and analysis.
– Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong documentation skills. Must be comfortable managing data.
– Must have the ability to support transactions, reconciliations and process changes; successfully partner with other professionals; and have strong business analysis skills.
– Attention to detail and follow-through is essential.
Responsibility and Interaction:
– The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are primarily transactional including: supporting business transactions, reporting and process maintenance.
– This individual interacts primarily within their department with their manager and other staff, and may communicate with employees in other functions as required.
– Regular and detailed direction is provided, as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
– The ideal candidate will be an important contributor to team projects.
Education & Experience:
– No prior experience is required. Most new employees in this position have 0-2 years experience.
– A University degree or other related training is preferred.
While this is an entry-level professional position, some exposure to job and technical content in one or more areas of this position is desirable.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: