NetApp is hiring FRESHERS for Unix System Administrator profile
The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are well defined and utilize and build understanding of standard principals and practices within a team environment.
Company Name: NetApp
Position: Unix System Administrator
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. This individual interacts primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects, and may communicate with employees in other functions as required.
2. Regular and detailed direction is provided, as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
3. The ideal candidate will be an important contributor to team projects.
1. Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA or related courses in computer science, or equivalent is preferable.
2. No prior experience is required. Most new employees in this position have 0-2 years experience.
3. Generally, an Information Systems Engineer at this level is learning the practical basics of developing software products in an environment where they can be an important contributor.
4. Good oral and written communication skills.
5. Candidtaes should have ability to work collaboratively with other Information Systems Engineering team members to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well.
6. Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
7. Candidtaes should have ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
8. Creative approach to problem solving.
9. Candidtaes should have ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
NetApp, Inc. , formerly Network Appliance, Inc., is a proprietary computer storage and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100.NetApp was fifth in Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For 2010″, and third in the “25 Best Global Companies to Work For” list by Great Place to Work Institute in 2011.NetApp was founded in 1992 by David Hitz, James Lau, and Michael Malcolm. At the time, its major competitor was Auspex. In 1994, NetApp received venture capital funding from Sequoia Capital.
How to Apply: