Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd walkin Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 on April 01 2015 for Technical Support Engineer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Education: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
netCORE has a suite of products and services for digital marketing. It proudly stands at no.1 in email marketing and ranks in the top 3 in SMS services in India. Its Email Marketing suite offers access to a scalable technology platform. Mobile marketing solutions span from group sms based solutions, mobile coupons, sms competitions and polls, integration to back-end systems like ERP, CRM or Loyalty solutions as well as voice solutions on IVR, toll free numbers, missed calls or shortcodes and longcodes for receiving incoming messages. Its platform also includes a multi-modal response management solution that helps keep track of campaign responses across products. Marketing solutions and services are coupled with an experienced solution selling team that helps ideate on usage of the medium to get the most effective communication. Its messaging products are one-stop solutions to build the back-end infrastructure in large enterprises as well as small & medium-sized businesses.To know more about netCORE kindly visit http://www.netcore.in
We have an Immediate Requirement for Technical Support- Client Servicing for our Support Division at netCORE Solutions Pvt. Ltd. In connection to this, we are going to conduct a Walk-in drive on 1st April 2015 -Wednesday between 11:00AM to 5:00PM
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving orientation Note:
- Excellent Communication skills(Verbal and Written)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Team orientation
- Organizational skills
- ONLY BSc/BCOM/BBA/BCA/BCS/BA,
- Candidates with BE or MBA,pls DO NOT APPEAR
- 1. Directly responsible for uptime record, and will have the ownership of the end-to-end performance and reliability of customer-facing services.
- Accountable for ensuring users can always reach and use all of the services provided.
- Deep dive into critical issues and provide suggestion to Dev/Design teams
- Contribute to and execute upon short-, mid-, and long-term strategy for the support team.
- Mentor a team of support engineers providing operations support to production systems and running highly visible operational projects, with regards to deploying live end-user systems and mission critical services.
- Delivering health checks on the production.
- Delivering well documented incidents in assigned to or detected by the team.
- Ensuring efficient monitoring of the teams queue and responses to incidents raised by the team or by the business within the agreed SLA response times.
- Ensuring necessary automated monitoring in place
- Ensuring creation of problem records from the incident records as and when required.
- Monitoring adherence to the agreed incident/problem procedures including participating in high priority incident recovery calls as and when required.
- Guiding the support team lead with the production of weekly MI reporting on system availability / incidents.
- Pro-active management to help improve system monitoring to reduce unnecessary system alerts and to improve existing and create new alerts as and when required.
- Managing routine application maintenance which is deemed to be outside of the delivery teams remit.
- Perform UAT along with testing teams and provide a go-no go call for releases
- Follow all the processes laid down and ensure compliance at all times
- Provide suggestions to superiors to improve processes
- Ensure regular interaction with the 3rd party application vendors and the system operations providers.
- Will face customer issues, push for speedy resolution internally if applicable and communicate resolution externally.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Walkin Date and Time :
Walkin Interview Date: 1st April 2015
Walkin Time: 11 AM to 5 PM
Walkin Address: Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 8th Floor, Peninsula Towers, Peninsula Corporate Park G. K. Marg, Lower Parel (W) Mumbai – 400 013. INDIA.