Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.11/2014. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Eligible candidates can apply online & offline for the Job Company Secretary from 24/12/2014 to 07/01/2015. Find more informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)|
|Vacancy Name||Company Secretary|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU|
Detail of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Company Secretary Recruitment:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of `5967 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talent in Secretarial Professional: –
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.29100 – 3% – 54500/-pm
- Educational Qualification : Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Preferably with Degree in Law.
- Post Qualifications Experience (As on 01-12-2014): Minimum 5 years of Post qualification experience inter-alia in a) Handling Board / General Meetings b) Compliance with the requirement prescribed under the Companies Act, Listing Agreement with the Stock Exchange/DPE guidelines. c) Issue of Bonds/Shares/Liaison with Registrar of Companies, SEBI & Stock Exchange. d) Handling of Shareholder/Bond holder grievances etc. e) Working knowledge in Computer environment is desirable
- PLACE OF POSTING: The initial place of posting will be at Kanpur. Incumbent joining the above post are required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Age : 36 Years (as on 01/12/2014)
Selection Procedure for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) – Company Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply from 24/12/2014 to 07/01/2015
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the candidates through registered e-mail / post
- Reservation of Post(s) as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC / ICSI / statutory authority of Govt. of India.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should forward their Registration-Cum-Application Form (obtained ONLINE) through Proper Channel or should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
- Higher start may be considered in case of deserving candidates in the same scale.
- Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions. Also, the Minimum Qualification is relaxable in the case of Internal Candidates with sound, adequate background & experience.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection and NLC reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates called for attending the Selection/Personal Interview are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses, To & Fro (2-Tier A/C by Train / Bus Fare) for their travel from the Communication address to the Selection / Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof and NOC (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt. Organizations).
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- The candidates will be called for interview based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials furnished by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.13. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidate’s employment will be terminated.
- Candidature of the registered candidate may also be liable to be rejected if Registration-Cum-Application Form is not received or received without Application Fee (as applicable)/ copy of necessary documents / proof to clearly establish his / her eligibility or Community Certificate or received after the last date for receipt of the same.
- Candidates already deserted / resigned their appointment from Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will not be considered.
- In case any Ambiguity / Dispute arising on account of interpretation in Hindi Version, the English version will prevail.
- ONLINE Registration Starting Time & Date : 10 00 hours on 24-12-2014.
- ONLINE Registration Closing Time & Date : 17 00 hours on 07-01-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form : 17 00 hours on 14-01-2015
How to apply for Company Secretary Vacancy in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC):
- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering / submitting their applications on the website the candidates should possess Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- The candidates can access the online application form at www.nlcindia.com. The Online Registration site would be open from 1000 hours on 24-12-2014 to 1700 hours on 07-01-2015.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website also.
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two print out of the same and a) retain one copy with them b) Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the following enclosures by Post, in a cover superscribing, APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… GRADE…….. To THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU so as to reach on or before 14-01-2015.
- ATTACHMENTS. Photostat copies of the following Documents / Certificates in proper and valid formats are to be enclosed a. Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC/ Matriculation Mark List) b. Educational Qualification c. Experience Certificates, from the present / previous employer(s) d. Caste / Community Certificate (Applicable for SC/ST Candidates) e. Disability Certificate/ Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, if applicable. f. Latest Pay Slip Copy, if applicable. g. Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ ST/ Disability certificate either in English or Hindi. h. Proof for remittance of Application Fee.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/01/2015
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.11/2014.