On 5/01/2017, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Officer. Through this recruitment notification, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Officer. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/1/2017.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) before 27/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||27/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Highways Authority of India, Hyderabad|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Should be retired Revenue Officer of the relevant state Government who has retired not below the rank of SDM / RDO or equivalent. ii. Should have 10 year’s minimum experience in the relevant State Revenue Department and have an in-depth understanding of the current Land Acquisition process. iii. Prior experience as a Land Acquisition official for a State or National Highway project is preferred.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 65 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates are requested to submit this CV with the recent photographs pasted on it along with copies of the document in support of their experience last pay drawn and last pension being received by them etc. latest by 27.01.2017. 1500 hrs at Regional Office National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) H.No.8-2-334/18, Road No.3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034.|
|Last Date: 27/1/2017|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/1/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|