Company Name: National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Education:Bachelors or Master’s degree
Experience:3 – 5 years
Details of Post :
Full Stack back-end Web Developer
Required Professional Skills: Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of professional web development experience.
- Experience with MVC based framework.
- Adobe Creative Suite skills for precise slicing of design into html templates.
- Work experience with Content Publishing Platforms like WordPress, Drupal with an ability to extend wherever required.
- Experience with PHP frameworks, MySQL back-end infrastructure and Linux/Apache servers.
- Ability to integrate Google Analytics within site framework.
- Ability to implement optimization, scaling and caching techniques.
- Understanding of 3rd party API integration.
- Practical exposure and/or experience with XML, python, IIS and others.
- Manage and maintain web publishing system in a mixed environment consisting of LAMP and Microsoft technology stacks.
- Detailed descriptions about previous projects undertaken and the assigned tasks.
- Salary will be commensurate with skills and in line with those in the sector.
- Interested candidates may apply within 14 days with full details of last salary drawn, expected salary, notice period required with CV and covering letter (no more than one page) to [email protected] by Thursday 24th April 2014, with subject line [Web Developer].
- The candidate will be informed about the receipt of his/her application by 25th April 2014.
- Please take note that the above mentioned position is purely on contractual basis and shall be extended based on need and performance.
National Institute of Urban Affairs,
Core 4B, 1st & 2nd Floor
India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi -110003, India
Telephone (91 11) 24643284/24617517, Fax (91 11) 24617513
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : April 25, 2014
How to Apply: