National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairman and Managing Director Job on or before 09.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Chairman and Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
DETAIL OF NATIONAL MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (NMDC) CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Chairman and Managing Director, NMDC Limited in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of post being Rs.80,000-1,25,000/-(revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their upto-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 09th MARCH, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
NMDC Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to emerge as a global mining organization with international standards of excellence, rendering optimum satisfaction to all its stakeholders. It is a schedule ‘A’ Navratna CPSE in Mineral and Metals sector under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Its Registered and Corporate offices are located at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company are Rs. 400 crore and Rs. 396.47 crore respectively as on 31st March, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 90%.
- NAME OF THE POST : CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 80,000—1,25,000/-
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having familiarity with Production, Marketing, Finance and HR will have added advantage. Knowledge of iron ore mining sector and/or steel sector is desirable.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (NMDC) – CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR VACANCY IN NATIONAL MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (NMDC):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 09th March, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.03.2015