Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
NOKIA Hiring ENGINEERING GRADUATE as ANALYST OFFICER
Nokia Hiring 10TH, 12TH, B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma freshers 2017 for Analyst. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma can apply for this job from Nokia.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||10TH, 12TH B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Analyst Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Analyst
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma
- Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
- Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
- Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
- Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
|Candidate Profile :
- Any Bachelors degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) / B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters degree from 2015 or 2016 YOP only.
- 0 – 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
- Should have consistent 50% and above throughout academics.
- Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
- Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts on rotational basis (6.30 AM to 3 PM & 3.10 PM to 11.40 PM)
|Last Date to Apply Online :17/02/2017
|Company Profile :HERE, a Nokia business, offers the world’s freshest maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. HERE inspires a new generation of location services and devices helping more people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence. Built on more than 25 years of experience in cartography and drawing on more than 80,000 sources of data, HERE offers “Maps for Life” for more than 190 countries, voice guided navigation in 95 countries in more than 50 languages and live traffic information for 34 countries.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs