Company Name: Nokia Solutions
Education:BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Monitors supplier performance and creates development plans. Responsible for contracting and negotiating the prices. Participates in strategy implementation. Creates and maintains instructions and documents processes in own responsibility area. Acts as a source of Sourcing expertise to others.
Building the Financial Interlock for the Global Procured CoGS in close coordination with F&C and DSP Business Development
Eligibility : BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
1. The 18 month program consists of several parts:
a. Initial induction in destination department to target position – 6 months
b. Temporary assignment to key interface organization (including some time abroad) – 6 months
c. Assignment to target position in destination department and taking over business accountability – 6 months
2. You take part of a journey being one in a group of 10 Trainees coming from our key locations all over the world.
3. During these 18 months you will meet regularly in different international places working together as a team on interesting tasks across the respective business areas
4. You take the lead in challenging projects in your destination department as well as in the key interface organization. During the whole program an experienced mentor will guide you as a contact person and consults you personally and professionally.
Additionally you can expect the following at Nokia Solutions and Networks:
1. Regular trainings and feedback evaluations to improve your strengths and develop your talents
2. The opportunity to create your own international network and establish ties to the company’s management
3. A very intercultural workspace and close collaboration with colleagues from all over the world
4. Flat hierarchies and the liberty to implement your own ideas and action
5. A flexible, dynamic corporate culture with short communication channels
6. A permanent contract and attractive salary
1. Bachelor Degree or Master Degree (Master degree preferred).
2. Fluency in English required, a second language may be an advantage.
3. No specific work experience required. Short work experience or trainee period is a plus.
4. Eager to learn and to take new responsibilities
5. Innovative and open mindset
6. Team player having Winning Together mindset
7. Mobile, open for rotation in a multi-national company and able to relocate into other country during the program for a minimum of 1 month
8. Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
9. Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people and cultures throughout the company whilst respecting diversity
Company Profile :
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe. – See more at: http://www.fresherslive.com/job-india/nokia-solutions-and-networks-hiring-graduate-trainee–202#sthash.c2GSPCfI.dpuf
How to Apply: