North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No: NEEPCO/Rectt.03/2014. Candidates who have completed CA, BSc, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech(Civil), MBBS, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/12/2014 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||CA, B.sc, MBA/PGDM/ B.E/B.Tech, M.B.B.S, ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||12|
|Salary||Rs.24900-73,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30 Dec 2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” and should reach on or before 15.01.2015|
Detail of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post / Grade||Qualification||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||HR/252||General Manager (Finance)||CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PwD). Experience Should have 19 Years of post-qualification experience in executive/ gazette officer cadre of which 3 years at least in the following pay scale. CPSU : ` 51,300 – 73,000/- (IDA) Govt. of India : ` 37,000-67000/- with grade pay of ` 8700/-||UR-1||51,300-3%- 73,000 (IDA)|
|2||HR/255||Manager (Finance)||CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PwD). Experience Should have 10 Years of post-qualification experience in executive/ gazette officer cadre of which 3 years at least in the following pay scale. CPSU : ` 32,900 58,000/- (IDA) Govt. of India : ` 15,600-39,100/- with grade pay of ` 7,600/-||SC-1 OBC-
|36,600-3%- 62,000 (IDA)|
CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PwD
|0 3 (1-PwD (OHBL, OA, OL), 1- OBC, 1- SC)||Rs. 20,600-
Graduate with MBA or equivalent with specialization in PM/ HRM of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by AICTE with 55% marks in aggregate.
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg./AMIE in Civil Engineering (Full Time) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PwD)
|0 2 (1-OBC, 1 –SC)|
|6||HR/280||Medical Officer (E2A)||
MBBS Degree and registration with Indian Medical Council
|7||HR/292||Security Officer (E2A)||
Graduate in any discipline. Minimum 2 years experience in Armed Forces in the rank of Captain or in the rank of DSP or equivalent in Central/State Police Organizations.
Reliance Recruitment – 10,000+ vacancy –
|1-OBC||24900-3%- 50,500/- (IDA)|
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals above 18 years age are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Training period will not be counted as experience.
- Candidates still pursuing their courses or are awaiting for final result need not apply.
- Candidates must possess the requisite marks / grade in minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking the average of all the semesters/years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/ year by the Institute/University.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications and experience shall not confer any right upon the candidate for being called for interview/test. Depending upon response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise/relax/cancel/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- NEEPCO reserves the right to increase/ decrease or to fill/not to fill either wholly or in part the no. of vacancies advertised without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement
- Illegible application or un-signed application or without prescribed testimonials/ certificates or received after the closing date will summarily be rejected.
- If any of the certificates/documents are in language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised also to submit a certified translation copy of the same in either Hindi or English language.
- Candidates working in Central Govt. /CPSUs must apply through proper channel or submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Traveling Allowance will be paid to the outstation candidates as per rules of the corporation if called for personal interview.
- Application should be sent well in advance and only through ORDINARY POST and not by any other means nor by hand.
- The Corporation will not be responsible in any way for delay or non-receipt or loss of application & supporting documents during transit.
- Application fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
- Interim queries will not be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Complaints attributable to compatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, nonavailability of internet connectivity or any other aspect beyond the direct control of NEEPCO or system will not be entertained.
- All correspondences will be made to the provided e-mail ID only. Hence, it is advised to keep their e-mail ID active. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once provided. Further, NEEPCO will make all correspondences from its email [email protected] only.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute, arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- NEEPCO reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter any of the conditions/provisions in the recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates canvassing directly or indirectly will be disqualified.
- The posts are mostly for our projects located in the remote areas of NE region,hence, candidates willing to serve in these areas need only apply.
- Legal jurisdiction shall be Shillong in case of any dispute. Schedule of online registration etc against Advt. No. 03/2014
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) – Trainee Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/12/2014.
- The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of application, Written Test and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates as per the discretion of the Management. List of eligible candidates to be called for interview will be made available at www. neepco.gov.in. The call letters will be sent through post. Holding of written test will be the discretion of the NEEPCO Management depending on the number of eligible candidates. If the management decides to hold written test, then the centres will be Agartala, Aizawl, Guwahati, Imphal, Itanagar, Kohima, New Delhi & Shillong. Candidates should opt one of the Test centres and no change under any circumstances will be allowed. However, Management reserves the right to cancel or add any centres at its discretion. In case, any of the above opted centres are cancelled, concerned candidate shall be allotted the next listed centre nearest to their correspondence address
How to apply for Trainee Engineer & More VacanciesVacancy in North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO):
Interested eligible candidates should apply ON-LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement and procedure, log on to www. neepco.gov.in.
- Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
- Application fee of ` 560/- (Rupees five hundred sixty) only is to be submitted in any of the branch of State Bank of India through a Pay-in Slip with unique reference no. which will be system generated on successful submission of online application form. (No Application Fee is required for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Online submission of application will start on 16.12.2014 and close on 30.12.2014. However, last date of payment of Application Fee will be 02.01.2015.
- On submission of valid data, the system will generate an “application” with unique application ID which then should be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed on top of the printed signature and photo and sent through ordinary post only along with following enclosures within 15.01.2015. a) Copy of duly paid Application fee Pay-in-Slip/Challan. b) Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Marksheet, Age Proof(HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/PwD Certificate, etc. c) Documents related to post qualification experience in case of Job Code HR/252, HR/255 & HR/292. Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service in each position, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience. Latest Pay Slip.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate qualifies in written test and is called for personal interview based on information provided by the candidate but does not fulfill the same, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Candidates possessing Grading system of Marks ( such as CGPA/DGPA/OGPA etc), grade to percentage conversion scheme obtained from the University/ Institute should be attached along with the application.
- The post qualification experience and upper age limit will be calculated as on last date of closing of online submission of application.
- The candidate should send the duly filled & signed application form enclosing all academic, professional qualification certificates/testimonial/marksheets, photograph, Caste certificate (in case of OBC, non-creamy layer certificate), PwD Certificate, Experience certificate, etc or any other relevant documents.
- The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for with post code in Block Letters and should be sent by ORDINARY POST only to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” and should reach on or before 15.01.2015. No other form of mail such as s p e e d p o s t / registered post/courier service etc. will be accepted.
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted under any circumstances
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/12/2014
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NEEPCO/RECTT.03/2014 .