North Western Railway (NWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialists through recruitment notification – North Western Railway (NWR) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.GAZ.01/2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from North Western Railway (NWR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Specialists. Walk in Interview will be held on 6-7-8-9/4/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||North Western Railway (NWR)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||21 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||6-7-8-9/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||North Western Railway (NWR), Across India|
DETAIL OF NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY (NWR) SPECIALISTS RECRUITMENT:
A Walkin interview shall be held on the dates and places as indicated below on North Western Railway for selection to the post of Specialist in respective fields as well as General Duty Medical Practitioners on full time contract basis who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified below. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till such time Doctors selected by UPSC become available, whichever is earlier.
- 06.04.2015 09:30 hrs Committee Hall, DRM Office, Near Ambedkar Circle, Bikaner-334001
- 07.04.2015 09:30 hrs Mini Conference Room, DRM Office, Harish Joshi Marg, Jodhpur-342001
- 08.04.2015 09:30 hrs Conference Hall, Railway Central Hospital, Hasanpura Road, Near Railway station, Jaipur-302006
- 09.04.2015 09:30 hrs Board Room, DRM office, Mall Road, Ajmer-30500
DETAILS OF TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES:
- No of Post 21 The category wise break up of total vacancies is: – URGeneral 10, SC 03, ST 02, OBC 06; TOTAL 21 (This includes existing as well as anticipated vacancies). LOCATIONS: – For Specialist: Ajmer: Surgeon01, Physician01, JodhpurPhysician01, Anaesthetist01, For GDMO: Ajmer Division: Ajmer01, Abu Road-01, Dungarpur-01, Mavli Junction01, Note: –
- Bikaner Division: Bikaner-01, Hanumangarh01, Suratgarh01, Hissar-01, Jaipur Division: Jaipur-01, Sikar01, Phulera01, Jodhpur Division: Jodhpur02, Barmer01, Degana01, Bhagat Ki Kothi01, Samdari01 If sufficient numbers of Specialist Doctors are not found then their posts shall be filled up by the General Duty Medical Practitioners. –
- Number of posts and locations of vacancies ie. places of posting are subject to change as per administrative needs and offer of posting will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement.
- ELIGIBILITYQUALIFICATIONS: – A) For Specialist Doctors: – a. The candidate should have a valid Post Graduate Degree in the respective field of specialization and should hold a valid and current permanent registration with the Medical Council of IndiaState. He should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship. — An experience in Clinical Work after Post Graduation in the relevant field shall be given preference. c. In case of Retired Railway Medical Officer, in addition to above qualifications he should have worked on a regular basis in Indian Railways and should have retired from Railways. (B) For General Duty Doctors . The candidate should have a valid MBBS degree and in possession of a valid and current Registration Certificate of Medical Council of IndiaState after completion of compulsory rotatory Internship. b. In case of Retired Railway Medical Officer, in addition to above qualifications he should have worked on a
- regular basis in Indian Railways and should have retired from Railways. –
- REMUNERATION: – A) For a Specialist DoctorRs.65000per month (including HRA). For Retired Railway Medical Officer- It shall be Rs. 46000- subject to the condition that remuneration pension drawn by retired Railway Doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn.) (B) For a General Duty Doctor (MBBS)Rs. 55000- per month (including HRA). For Retired Railway Medical Officer- It shall be Rs. 46000- subject to the condition that remuneration pension drawn by retired Railway Doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn.) AGE: – a. The candidate should not have attained 50 years of age as on 01/03/2015 which shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of SCST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. b. For Retired Railway Medical Officer, one can be engaged for a period of one year or till attaining the age of 65 years.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY (NWR) – SPECIALISTS POST:
- Written Test on 6-7-8-9/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR SPECIALISTS VACANCY IN NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY (NWR):
- The candidates fulfilling above criterion as on 01/03/2015 need only attend the Walkin Interviews on dates stipulated above. No application in advance shall be entertained. The willing candidates should report directly at the above mentioned venues on scheduled dates and time. The duly filled in application forms shall be accepted directly at the venue before 12:00 (Noon) No application shall be entertained after 12:00 (Noon) on date of interview at the venue. However, the decision of the Interview Committee shall be final in this regard.
- Attested Xerox copies of necessary documentscertificatestestimonials should be enclosed with the application form appended. All original Documentscertificates and Testimonials should be brought along in the interview for verificationpurposes. Otherwise the candidate shall not be allowed in the interview. The candidates should also bring 3 recent passport size photos of self at the time of the interview.
- No TADA or Free Railway Pass is admissible to any candidate for appearing in the interview. The Doctors who are already working in CentralState government or in Public Sector UndertakingsAutonomous Bodies need to produce employers No Objection Certificatealong with the application form.
- The Doctors who have already served ten terms of contract with Indian Railways are not eligible to appear in this WalkIn Interview.
- The Railway Administration reserves the right to cancel candidature of any candidate at any stage.
- This offer is open to any malefemale Indian National only. For Retired Railway Medical Officer the original service certificate and PPO should also be produced at walkininterview for verification.
- Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Boards letter.
- Contract Medical Practitioners who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for hisher continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. For more details, application form and terms and conditions kindly visit http://www.nwrindianrailways.gov.in for General ager (P) NWR Headquarters, Jaipur
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 6-7-8-9/4/2015
North Western Railway (NWR), Across India
North Western Railway (NWR) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO.GAZ.01/2015.