Northern Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota through recruitment notification – Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NO.234-E/RECTT./SPORTS/UMB 2015-16. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Northern Railway.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sports Quota Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Northern Railway
Vacancy Name : Sports Quota
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Northern Railway, Across India
Detail of Northern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Candidates for recruitment to fill up (05) Five posts in -1 Grade Rs. 5200-20200. 1800 (NPS) erstwhile Group D’ through the process of Open Advertisement. against Sports quota on Ambala Division for the year 2015-16 on the prescribed application form as given. Candidates who possess the requisite standard in the discipline of the under noted sports events are only eligible to apply. Application duly completed in all respect should be Addressed to Divisional Personnel Officer and sent to the office of Divisional Railway Manager, Northern Railway, Ambala Cantt. (Haryana) through ordinary Dak or may be dropped in Box provided in Sports Cell, DRM Office, Ambala Cantt, latest by 31.07.2015 during 10.00 hrs. to 18.00 hrs. on working days. Applications received after the closing date i. last date 31.07.2015 will not be accepted and it will be treated as receipt late than the last date of receipt of application. It should specifically be mentioned through Red Ink on the envelope of applications in BOLD LETTERS (Application for Recruitment through the process of Open Advertisement against Sports Quota on Ambala Division for the year 2015-16. Applicants must have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
10th Passed from Recognized School/ Board/Institution .
|Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2015. Candidates should not below 18 years and should not above 25 years on 01.07.2015.|
Selection Procedure for Northern Railway – Sports Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Sports Quota Vacancy in Northern Railway :
- Period of Sports Achievements Certificates to be considered : For Recruitment against sports quota recognised sports achievements should be in the current andor immediate previous two financial years in the case of Open Advertisements Quota and Sports person should be active player. Certificates prior 01.04.2013 will not be considered. . Examination Fees: For General OBC candidates Rs. 100- One Hundred Only) by Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Sr. DFM. NRly., Ambala payable at Ambala. For SCST Candidates Rs. 30/- Rs. Thirty only) by Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Sr. DFM. NRly., Ambala payable at Ambala.
- Examination fees is not refundable under any circumstances including time barredrejected applications. IPO obtained earlier than the date of issue and later than closing date of the Employement Notice will not be accepted. Incomplete application received after 31.07.2015 will not be considered. .
- Selection : (1) Eligible Candidates will only be called for Trial and Interview and will be informed through Regd. Postal Latter. (2) Railway Administration reserve the right to cancel the selection in the exceptional circumstances and or in the event of any change in the recruitment policy (3) Only the candidates who possess the prescribed qualification may apply otherwise the application will be rejected (4) Without requisite documents in support of eligibility conditions, application will be rejected. (5) Application of candidates signed in Block Letters in applications form will be rejected. (6) One spare self signed passport size photograph and photocopies of all certificates duly attested by a Gazzetted Officer may be attached with application Form. (7) Candidates are also advised to bring their original documents certificates at envelopes. (9)This office will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong deliveries, candidates sending their applications by post are advised to post their applications sufficiently in advance, so that it reached in this office during working hours upto 18.00 hrs. on or before the closing date. (10) Issue of certificates for participation and medal winning performance on letter head are liable to be rejected and will not be considered for recruitment purpose. (11) Any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of CATChandigarh. (12) Selection shall be through the process of Trials and VivaVoce (Interview. Candidates who found fit in Trial will only be called for interview and selection shall purely be based on overall merit. Selected candidates can be appointed in one of the category in various categories at any station in Ambala Division of Northern Railway and candidate must have to pass the prescribed medical examination. For information and to download application form visit our website www..indianrailways.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Northern Railway Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NO.234-E/RECTT./SPORTS/UMB 2015-16.