Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
NPCI recruits Associate Vice President
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) invites online application for the recruitment of Associate Vice President for Postgraduate degree holders
Company Name: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Position:Associate Vice President
Details of Post :
Associate Vice President
||Associate Vice President – Enterprise Risk Management
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age preferably between:
||Preferably between 35 years and 40 years as on 1st May, 2014
||This position will lead the Risk management vertical and report into the Head of Risk and Audit. The incumbent will lead 10 + members team including senior managers managing individual risk management practices.
- Provide oversight and direction to the vertical leads of Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk and Technology Risk Management.
- Provide directions to the Enterprise Risk Management cell for establishment of the ERM Framework for NPCI and setting up of the organization wide risk appetite
- Provide directions to the Fraud Monitoring Cell and liase with member banks for establishing the fraud monitoring practise at a network level
- Settlement risk monitoring; development of stress-testing mechanism for payment systems
- Technology risk vertical oversight
- Postgraduate degree or professional degree holder.
- Overall post qualification experience of a minimum of 12-15 years and 7+ years’ experience in relevant area of risk management and fraud applications especially in payments space
- Established track record for leading large and senior team of risk managers.
|Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of industry standard for risk management
- Sound understanding on Payments system business
- Experience of at least 7+ years in the risk management of leading bank or solution provider in an over all experience of 12-15 years
- Articulate & Good Communication and Excellent relationship Building skills
- Good understanding of Banking, Payment instruments, Issues and concerns and practices followed in different countries for risk management – either by implementation experience or by reading relevant literatures.
- Process oriented and good awareness of card security related aspects.
- Ability to manage teams, work under pressure and result oriented.
- Innovative solution provider, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time.
Note:The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience on the payment (Cards) space.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.05.2014
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE MORE DETAILS FOR THIS JOB