National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) invites online application for the recruitment of Associate Vice President for Postgraduate degree holders
Company Name: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Position:Associate Vice President
Details of Post :
Associate Vice President
||Associate Vice President – Enterprise Risk Management
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
|Age preferably between:
||Preferably between 35 years and 40 years as on 1st May, 2014
||This position will lead the Risk management vertical and report into the Head of Risk and Audit. The incumbent will lead 10 + members team including senior managers managing individual risk management practices.
- Provide oversight and direction to the vertical leads of Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk and Technology Risk Management.
- Provide directions to the Enterprise Risk Management cell for establishment of the ERM Framework for NPCI and setting up of the organization wide risk appetite
- Provide directions to the Fraud Monitoring Cell and liase with member banks for establishing the fraud monitoring practise at a network level
- Settlement risk monitoring; development of stress-testing mechanism for payment systems
- Technology risk vertical oversight
- Postgraduate degree or professional degree holder.
- Overall post qualification experience of a minimum of 12-15 years and 7+ years’ experience in relevant area of risk management and fraud applications especially in payments space
- Established track record for leading large and senior team of risk managers.
|Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of industry standard for risk management
- Sound understanding on Payments system business
- Experience of at least 7+ years in the risk management of leading bank or solution provider in an over all experience of 12-15 years
- Articulate & Good Communication and Excellent relationship Building skills
- Good understanding of Banking, Payment instruments, Issues and concerns and practices followed in different countries for risk management – either by implementation experience or by reading relevant literatures.
- Process oriented and good awareness of card security related aspects.
- Ability to manage teams, work under pressure and result oriented.
- Innovative solution provider, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time.
Note:The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience on the payment (Cards) space.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.05.2014
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE MORE DETAILS FOR THIS JOB