National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) invites online application for the recruitment of Senior Manager/Manager for B.E./B.Tech/ Msc IT / MCA holders
Company Name: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Education:B.E./B.Tech/ Msc IT / MCA
Details of Post :
|Senior Manager/Manager –Card Payments Clearing and Settlement
||Senior Manager/Manager –Card Payments Clearing and Settlement
|Number of Positions:
|Place of posting:
||Preferably B.E./B.Tech/ Msc IT / MCA with relevant experience in Card Payments
||Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-7 years in relevant area, out which minimum 4 years should be in Card Payments
- Detailed Knowledge of end to end Card payment clearing and Settlement, reconciliation Processes including single message / Dual Message Systems, Message Codes & knowledge of online / Offline Authorization parameters.
- Knowledge of StandIn Processing tests and parameter setup.
- Detailed knowledge of Factors influencing Interchange Fee Calculation & Interchange fee processing structure of other networks.
- Working experience on Clearing and Settlement, Compliance and rejection handling of entire interchange system including the edits and preedit processing,.
- Responsible for smooth operations of NPCI’s Card payment network across channels.
- Experience of transaction flow& back office operations of Debit/Pre paid/Credit Cards/ ECom/ Mobile/ATM/IVR.
- Monitoring and evaluation of product performance
- Knowledge of industry, market trends, and various competitors in relation to the complete Transaction cycle beginning Authorization and settlement of transaction.
- Good Knowledge of Card payments processes.
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the card payments market.
- Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to card industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of card and Merchant service fee.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
Note:The eligibility criteria can be relaxed for the candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 01.05.2014
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE MORE DETAILS FOR THIS JOB