Company Name: NBPPL
Position: Graduate Apprentice/Technician
Education: BE/B.Tech Diploma
Location: Andhra Pradesh
NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited (NBPPL) is a joint venture company of NTPC Limited and BHEL, two leading public sector companies of India. The prime objective of the Company is to enhance the Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) capability and manufacturing capacity of the power sector and supplement the efforts of both the promoter companies.
NBPPL propose to engage Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the following subject fields for the year 2013-14:
Details of Stipend for following grades:
- Engineering Graduate ( B.Tech/B.E) Graduate Rs.6,000/-
- Diploma Holders in Engineering Technician Rs.4,000/-
- (10+2) Vocational Certificate Holder Vocational Rs.3000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Engagement:
- Candidates who have passed on or after 01.01.2011 only are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 01.11.2013. (Relaxations as per Government Guidelines).
- Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Eligible candidates are requested to forward their filled applications to [email protected] on or before 28th Nov 2013.
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Duration of the Apprentice Training is for ONE YEAR only.
- Apprentices will not have any right to claim for employment with the organisation.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview
Training Location: The selected Apprentices undergo training at NBPPL, Mannavaram (near Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh) or any project sites of NBPPL.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28 Nov 2013
How to Apply: