NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer through recruitment notification – NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Officer on or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL)
Vacancy Name : Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-20,600-46,500/-pm
Job Location : Durgapur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL),CPP-II, DSP Complex, Distt. Burdwan, Durgapur-713203 (WB)
Detail Of NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL) Officer Recruitment:
NTPC SAIL POWER COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED (NSPCL) is a Premier Joint Venture Company of two Maharatnas- NTPC Limited and SAIL. NSPCL presently has Power Plants at three locations viz. Bhilai, Durgapur & Rourkela. NSPCL supplies power to SAIL Units, Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Union Territory of Daman & Diu and Chhattisgarh State. It has an installed capacity of 814 MW and has immediate expansion plans of 1X250 MW at Rourkela and 2X20 MW at Durgapur.
Applications are invited from eligible, bright, dynamic and result oriented candidates having passed CA/ICWA (final) with two years post qualification experience to work IN THE UNITS OF NSPCL AT BHILAI (CHHATISGARH), DURGAPUR (WEST BENGAL) AND ROURKELA (ODISHA).
- Post/ Level :Officer (F&A)/ (E1)
- Pay Scale (IDA Pattern) :Rs-20,600-46,500 /-pm
- Qualification :Graduate with CA (Final passed) or Graduate with ICWA (Final Passed)
- Upper Age Limit:35 years
- Minimum Experience:02 Years post qualification Executive Experience (excluding training period)
- 02 Years post qualification Executive Experience (excluding training period) in Accounts/ Finance/ Audit/Taxation/ Treasury preferably in a large organization.Working knowledge in Computerized Environment is essential.
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 (one) year. The emoluments will include Basic Pay, Industrial Dearness allowance, perquisites and allowances and other benefits under social security measures like PF, Gratuity, and Insurances etc. as per applicable rules. In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
PLACE OF POSTING:
Incumbent joining the above post is required to work in any unit located at Bhilai (Chhatisgarh), Durgapur (West Bengal) and Rourkela (Odisha) under the control of NSPCL.
- Category wise vacancies are given below:
- Post/ Level:Officer (F&A)/ (E1
- Vacancies:Total -06;UR -03,OBC-NCL-01, SC-01, ST-01
- Identified type of disabilities Total UR OBC-NCL SC ST for PWDs*:BL**, OA, OL, BH, LV, HH
- BL- Both Legs, OA- One Arm, OL- One Leg, BH- Stiff Back and Hips , LV- Low Vision, HH- Hearing Handicapped
- For those candidates who had been enrolled for relevant course prior to 18.01.2007
The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the Medical Board designated by NSPCL for the purpose and the decision of the board will be final and binding. Appointment will be subject to meeting the medical norms prescribed by the Company. No relaxation in medical norms is allowed. Detailed medical norms are available on the website. Persons with disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Medical Board of an approved Government Hospital.
Selection Procedure For NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL) – Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written examination / test.
- The list of successful candidates for appearing in interview will be made available at www.nspcl.co.in and communication will be sent to such candidates through email and SMS.
- All such short listed candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
How To Apply For Officer Vacancy in NTPC SAIL Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL):
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NSPCL only. To apply visit: www.nspcl.co.in with your valid e-mail ID which should be valid for one year. The link on the site is functional from 10.00 hours of 26.08.2015 to midnight of 16.09.2015. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. NSPCL will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/- only as per the direction given on the website. The SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- For General and OBC candidates, once they submit their data Online, System will display a Provisional Application Number and a link for Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
- While making the Payment System will again ask the details of Application Reference Number, Name and Mobile No. The Provisional Application Number generated at the time of online registration is to be entered as Application Reference Number.
- The candidate is required to verify the Application Reference Number before confirming payment. NSPCL will not be responsible for any errors while making payment/ online application.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT:
- A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to www.onlinesbi.com after filling the application and uploading of photograph as well as signature. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save that.
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBCollect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal at www.nspcl.co.in by providing your login id and password after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
- Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NSPCL will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after 16.09.2015 will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to go through the details and verify their eligibility and other prerequisite conditions before paying the application fee.
- All successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the site from 28.09.2015 to 03.10.2015. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
- All information regarding this recruitment will be made available on the website www.nspcl.co.in and no separate communication with the candidates will be done. All candidates are requested to visit NSPCL website regularly for necessary updates regarding this recruitment.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015