Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) invites application for the recruitment of X-Ray Technician/ Nurse with XII Standard/ Diploma/ B.Sc holders
|Company name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Posts||X-Ray Technician/ Nurse|
|Qualification||XII Standard/ Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Application Last date||06.01.2015|
Details of Post :
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for the following posts at “Tarapur Maharashtra Site” to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Pay Band + GP||Age limit as on 01.07.2014||Qualification|
|Nurse`A’ (Male)||6||9300-34800 + GP 4600||18-30 yrs||(i) XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery (3 years course) OR (ii) B.Sc (Nursing) OR (iii) Nursing certificate with 3 years experience in hospital OR (iv) Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces|
|Nurse/A (Female)||4||9300-34800 + GP 4600||18-30 yrs||(i) XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery (3 years course) OR (ii) B.Sc (Nursing) OR (iii) Nursing certificate with 3 years experience in hospital OR (iv) Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces|
|X-RayTechnician(Technician/B)||1||5200-20200 + GP 2000||18-25 yrs||HSC (Science) with minimum 60% marks plus 1 year Medical Radiography/X-Ray Technique Trade certificate.|
How to apply :
- Candidate must apply in the prescribed Application Format of NPCIL.
- The application should be submitted exactly in the proforma as given in the advertisement preferably typed on A4 size (21 cm x 29.5 cm) paper.
- The application and the outer cover should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF NURSE/A(MALE)/NURSE/A(FEMALE)/X-RAY TECHNICIAN.
- Application should be accompanied with self certified copies of certificates of educational qualification with all the mark sheets, (all the years marksheets in case of degree), date of birth and SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates wherever applicable.
- Application duly completed in all respects should be sent by ordinary post to Manager(HR-Recruitment), Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1-4, PO : TAPP, Via : Boisar (W/Rly), Tal & Dist : Palghar, Maharashtra, PIN : 401 504 so as to reach on or before 06.01.2015.
- Candidates should clearly note that the NPCIL will in no case be responsible for any incomplete application, non-receipt of their application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications will be summarily rejected. They should therefore, ensure that their applications reach above address on or before the last date.
- The candidate who has worked in NPCIL on contract basis, has to endorse self attested copies of experience/service certificate issued by the Contractor having mention of period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities, work order No. of the contract.
- SC/ST outstation candidates called for written examination/ interview will be paid to & fro travelling allowance of second class railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, travelling allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings , Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and have availed concession from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination/interview.
- Persons working under Central / State Govt. / Public sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel. They may however, send one advance copy of the application along with enclosures as detailed above.
- Application must be completed in all respects otherwise the same will be rejected without any correspondence in this regard.
- Those candidates who have already received their marksheets/certificates are eligible to apply. In case of candidates from School/Colleges/Institutes where scores in grade point average like CGPA /SGPA etc are followed are applying for the post of X-Ray Technician, they should produce a certificate from respective school/college/institution conveying the equivalent percentages for the respective CGPA/SGPA scores etc duly signed by Head of the school/college/institution.
- Persons with Disabilities shall produce disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfillment of requirements by itself as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for written test/interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and where it is not practicable to conduct written test/interview for all the candidates, the management may restrict the number of candidates for the written test/interview, to a reasonable limit on the basis of percentage of marks and higher experience. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of the written test/interview will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate/interview call letters to the candidates will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by NPCIL. NPCIL will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of personal interview and the selection will depend on clearing of all the prescribed stage satisfactorily.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/cancelled without assigning any reason , thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
- The decision of the NPCIL as to the fulfilling of the eligibility criteria or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the written test/interview shall be final.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- The Application Form may also be downloaded from NPCIL’s website : www.npcil.nic.in under the path Career and Human Resource Management – Opportunities – Advertisement No.TMS/HRM/01/2014.
- NPCIL Advertisement No.TMS/HR/01/2011 for the post of Nurse`À’(Female/Male) published in Employment News dated 5 November, 2011 stands cancelled for the aforesaid posts due to administrative reasons.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION .
- Any kind of queries/RTIs pertaining to this recruitment will be entertained only within 6 months from the date of recruitment. After which no such request shall be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.01.2015