Company Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Position: Scientific Assistant (Stipendiary Trainee)
Education: B.Sc, H.S.C
Details of Post :
Scientific Assistant (Stipendiary Trainee)
NPCIL a premier public sector enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:-
- Name of the Post : Scientific Assistant (Stipendiary Trainee)
- No of Post : 15
- Qualification : (a) B.Sc. With minimum 60% marks. B.Sc. should be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary Or with Chemistry as principal and physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as Subsidiary or with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. (b) Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. (c) Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC/SSLC or at HSC level examination. (d) Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B.Sc. will not to be considered.
- Age : 18 to 25 yrs as on 01.11.2013
- Remuneration : 9300/- p.m. (consolidated) will be paid during training period.
- Physical Standards: Minimum Height: 160 cms & Minimum Weight 45.5 kgs (100 lbs).
- Training Duration: 18 months. Stipend: `.9300/- p.m. (consolidated) will be paid during training period.
- Absorption Norms after successful completion of training: After successful completion of training the trainees may be absorbed as Scientific Assistant/B in the Pay Band (PB)2 (`9300-`34800) + Grade Pay `4200/- alongwith other allowances as applicable. However advance increment may be granted to the candidates, depending upon the percentage of marks obtained during training but the Trainees who scored less than 60% of marks during training will not be absorbed.
- MODE OF SELECTION: Short listed applicants will be called for written test. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the written test and interview.
- BOND: The selected candidates have to execute a Bond for a period 3(three) times the period of training subject to a minimum of two years and a maximum of five years and in the event of breach of bond, the amount repayable will be equivalent to the stipend plus book allowance actually received.
The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STIPENDIARY TRAINEE- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT/B”. Completed applications should be sent by ordinary post only to Manager (HRM), Kaiga Site, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, PO: Kaiga, via: Karwar, Uttar Kannada District, Karnataka State, PIN- 581 400 so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/03/2014
How to Apply: