On 21/12/2016, Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Trade Apprentices. Through this recruitment notification, Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) plans to recruit ITI candidates for the post of Trade Apprentices. Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) is planning to recruit 24 candidates for the post of Trade Apprentices. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 23 Jan 2017.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) before 23 Jan 2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||24 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 7,200/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||23 Jan 2017|
|Address For The Job||Manager (HR) – NTC, Nuclear Training Centre, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam 603 102, Kancheepuram Dist, Tamilnadu|
|Reference No||Advt. No. NPCIL / MAPS / NTC / 2016 / TA2017/|
Eligibility & Details:
Trade Apprentices Post:
Candidates can Get the Trade Apprentices Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Trade Apprentices|
|Total Vacancy: 24 Postss|
|Education required: Fitter : ITI (Fitter),Electrician : ITI (Electrician) ,Electronics Mechanic : ITI (Electronics Mechanic) or ITI (Mechanic Raadio and TV), Instrument Mechanic : ITI (Instrument Mechanic), Pump Operator Cum Mechanic : ITI (Pump Operator cum Mechanic), Welder : ITI (Welder),Machinist : ITI (Machinist)|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 7,200/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not less than 16 years as on 1.1.2017. Maximum age limit is 22 years for General Candidates.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Duly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent by Speed Post or Registered post to: Manager (HR) – NTC, Nuclear Training Centre, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam 603 102, Kancheepuram Dist, Tamilnadu so as to reach us on or before 23/01/2017.|
|Last Date: 23 Jan 2017|
|Location of Job: CHENNAI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23 Jan 2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Trade Apprentices Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 23 Jan 2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23 Jan 2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|