Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Systems) through recruitment notification – Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No.4/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director (Systems) on or before 17/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
Vacancy Name : Director (Systems)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kochi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dy. General Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011
Detail Of Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Director (Systems) Recruitment:
- Name of the Post Director (Systems)
- No. of Posts One
- Job Description & Responsibiliti es He will be responsible for the overall planning of Systems (Rolling Stock, S&T, Electrical, Depot & workshop) for the project including consultancy, design, tendering, contracting, planning & executing and commissioning of Systems. Overall project administration with regard to Systems. Operations and maintenance of systems and Depot & Workshop. Project monitoring. Interface management. Quality assurance. Safety. Cost control for Systems.
- 4 Qualification Degree in Electrical/Electronics and Communication Engineering from an institution of repute.
- Experience i. Essential:- 1) A proven track record of twenty (20) years of Group “A”/ Executive Services in Railways. 2) At least five (5) years of the twenty (20) years mentioned above, should be at a senior level in Railway Electrification /Rolling Stock/Signaling & Telecommunication Projects of large nature. 3) Should have experience and knowledge of interfacing with Railway or Metro related disciplines such as track laying works, signaling, electrification and rolling stock etc. 4) Preference will be given for those who have experience in consultancy/ works contract of national/ international nature.
- Should have proven experience and knowledge in handling Metro Rail Operation or EMU or Rail Operations, related to the respective field.
- Should be well versed with safety norms.
- The experience criteria can be relaxed for very deserving candidates. ii. Desirable:- 1) Experience in National/International Metro projects. 2) Experience in Railway EMU/Electric Locomotive manufacturing, maintenance and workshop facilities. 3) Experience of all phases of major rail based urban transportation projects or contracts i.e.., planning bid documentation, bidding, execution, commissioning, post commissioning etc. 4) Experience in dealing with environment management plan, litigation, dispute settlement etc. 5) Experience of implementing major projects and complying with project related requirements of international funding institutions.
- Age at recruitment Minimum 45 years and maximum 57 years as on 01st June 2015. 7 Age at retirement Normally 60 years and in exceptional cases 62 years if the project completion is going to be significantly facilitated by his presence. Extension to 62 years to be approved by the Board of Directors in such circumstances.
- Contractual Tenure Up to five years or attaining the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier, on immediate absorption basis. Further extension is possible in case of satisfactory performance and to be decided by the Board of Directors.
- Emoluments The pay scale for the post is Rs.75,000-1,00,000 (IDA). Apart from Basic Pay, DA (IDA Pattern), HRA and other allowances as admissible will be allowed.
Selection Procedure For Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) – Director (Systems) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director (Systems) Vacancy in Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL):
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website.
- The duly filled in application form submitted online may be printed and forwarded to the address given below along with self-attested copies of proof of age, qualifications & experience may be send by Registered post/Speed post/courier in an envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for.
- Applications shall be send to Dy. General Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011 so as to reach the office latest by 17th July 2015.
- The application shall be forwarded to KMRL through Post/Courier service only. Applications forwarded though any other means including by fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/07/2015