Company Name: Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project
Education:BE/ B.Tech, IT, MCA
Details of Post :
- Position Application Developer
- Type of Engagement Contractual
- Contract term One year
- No. of Positions One
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Telecommunications ( or) Bachelor’s degree in science with MCA
Expertise and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in Mobile application development, Android OS and Mobile GIS.
- Expertise in at least two of the following domains: GIS Application Design, Mobile GIS Development, Android Application Development, Android UI Development, Mobile Database Design, Client Server Programming, HTML with CSS, SQL, RDBMS Administration
- Applicants must have working knowledge of office productivity applications like word, excel etc.
- Applicants must have good experience of finding solutions to issues from Internet and web applications independently
- Thorough understanding of GIS & geography concepts like GIS data types, coordinate systems etc is a must
- Good written, oral and graphic communication skills are desirable
Remuneration: Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.20,000/- for a candidate having less than 5 years experience and Rs 30,000/- for a candidate having more than 5 years experience.
Application and Selection: Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application form as shown at Annexure-I. The application form along with copy of the following documents should be submitted in a sealed cover addressed to the Deputy Project Director (Administration), Orissa Forestry Sector Development Project, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar-751 003 on or before 15th March, 2014 by 4.00 pm.
- Proof of Educational qualifications
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Experience Certificate
The applications will be scrutinized and the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview. The OFSDP reserves the right to reject / accept any/all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Last date to apply : 15-03-2014
How to Apply: