Company Name: Odisha Gramya Bank
Position: Office Attendant
Education: 10th Class
Details of Post :
- No of posts : 213
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have Proficiency in Oriya Language & must have passed Xth Standard /Class in Oriya language
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ( As on _01.01.2014) :The candidate must have passed Class Xth Standard or equivalent from an Education Board recognized by the State Government
- SELECTION PROCEDURE : The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for interview.
- PAY SCALE & EMOLUMENTS: Rs.5850-200/4-6650-250/5-7900-300/4-9100-350/3-10150-400/3-11350. Note: Other allowances & perquisites will be admissible as per the rules & regulations of the Bank.
- APPOINTMENT : Candidates selected for current vacancies shall be taken into the service in the descending order of merit as per requirement.
HOW TO APPLY:
If a candidate is eligible and desires to apply, he/she should apply in the prescribed Application format given at the end of this advertisement accompanied by the prescribed fee and copies of required attested certificates by post only, in a cover super scribed with the words “Application for the post of OFFICE ATTENDNAT (MULTIPURPOSE) GROUP ‘C’ CADRE” to reach the following address on or before the last date for receipt of applications. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. Completed applications are to be sent by ordinary post to following address
ODISHA GRAMYA BANK
ANANTA VIHAR, POKHARIPUT
Last date to apply : 01/02/2014
How to Apply: