Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) Recruitment 2015 – No. OPGC/HR/2014/ET, dated 12-09-2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Executive Trainee Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee|
|Total No of Vacancy||32 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited, HR Department, Zone-A, 7th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrashekherpur, Bhubaneswar- 751024|
Detail of Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) Executive Trainee Recruitment:
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd , a Government Company of the State of Odisha owns and operates 2 X 210 MW Ib Thermal Power Station, Banharpali, Jharsuguda and has an annual turnover of about Rs 500 crores. The Company is currently in the process of constructing 2 X 660 MW units. We are looking for bright, young, energetic and committed Engineers with brilliant academic record to join OPGC as Engineering Executive Trainees. The breakup of the disciplines is indicated below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Executive Trainee||32||Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial Engg/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics /Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/Power System and High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering. Civil Engineering. Instrumentation/ Control & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||Candidates selected for the above position(s), will be placed in ET Grade during the training period for one year and on successful completion of training will be placed in E1 grade of MBS (Market Based Salary) as Assistant Managers. During the training period they will receive a CTC of 4.50 LPA. The selected candidates posted at plant site will also be provided with bachelor accommodation, apart from other perks and benefits as applicable. During the training period of one year the trainee may be terminated in case his/her performance is not found satisfactory||Upper age limit as on 01.01.2015 is 25 years for all the above posts/disciplines|
Selection Procedure for Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015 fro Stage I registration & 30.04.2015 for Stage II registration.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the order of merit based on the GATE 2015 Score only. The decision of the Management will be final & binding on the recruitment & selection procedure(s).
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC):
- Interested candidate(s) needs to apply by logging on to our website www.opgc.co.in > Career, and by filling up the online format as per the criteria mentioned for each positions. The candidate(s) can apply for only one position and no other mode of receiving application will be accepted other than online application.
- Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (if applicable), e-mail id, Gate admit card scanned copy etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process as it would be required for filling it online.
- Only GATE-2015 marks will be considered. The GATE 2014 marks or marks scored prior to that will not be considered.
- A passport size photograph & scanned copy of signature will also need to be uploaded on to the website.
- GATE- 2015 Registration Number would be required at the time of filling the online application along with its scanned copy for uploading the GATE admit card. The registration number will appear on the GATE-2015 admit card which can only be downloaded from the zonal GATE website of IISC and 7 IITs. Candidates need to enter the same name as they have entered at the time of applying for GATE-2015.
- The Recruitment & Selection Process will take place in TWO STAGES as mentioned below: (i) First Stage – Filling up of online application form/registration in the month of January, 2015. (ii) Second Stage – Online uploading of the GATE-2015 admit card and Mark sheet along with the marks secured to be filled in the box provided in the month of April, 2015.
- During the Second Stage, after online submission of the GATE 2015 Marks, a printout copy of the submitted application form is to be sent through “SPEED POST/COURIER/POST” along with the copy of GATE-2015
- admit card and mark sheet, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD Certificate (if applicable) to “Odisha Power
- Generation Corporation Limited, HR Department, Zone-A, 7th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrashekherpur, Bhubaneswar- 751024” so as to reach by 30th April, 2015. Any postal delay or lost in transit will not be considered. The envelope containing the Application formshould be clearly super scribed “Application for ET” and “name of Post” (i.e. Mechanical/Electrical etc.)
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- The total number of posts in each specialisation may be increased or decreased based on actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- Before applying for the post the candidate should read complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and norms as specified. Candidates whose specialization mentioned in the degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application may not be considered for the Interview, however, Management reserves the right to decide accordingly.
- Management reserves the right not to fill some/any/all the positions so advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
- The CGPA/GPA/OGPA or letter grade awarded needs to be converted into percentage of marks to be indicated in application form.
- The candidate finally selected needs to be medically fit as per company’s medical standard. A medical test proforma will be made available to the finally selected candidates before joining to get their medical fitness done preferably from a Government Hospital or from a recognised Private Hospital.
- Furnishing of wrong/incomplete/false information in the online application will lead to disqualification of the candidate and OPGC will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false/incomplete information. Since all applications will be screened without documentary evidence/proof, the candidate must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process and thereafter, it is found that the candidate has furnished wrong/false/incomplete information, their candidature will be rejected. In case any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
- FIRST STAGE – ONLINE REGISTRATION IN JANUARY, 2015 Commencement of OPGC
- Online submission of applications 1st January, 2015
- Last date for online submission of applications for OPGC 31st January, 2015 Only online mode of application is accepted. Before applying, the candidates should go through the detailed advertisement carefully.
- SECOND STAGE – ONLINE UPDATION OF GATE-2015 MARKS IN APRIL, 2015
- Commencement of OPGC Online submission of GATE-2015 1st April, 2015
- Last date for online submission GATE-2015 marks for OPGC 15th April, 2015
- Last date for receipt of Printed Application form in OPGC through Speed Post/Courier/Post only. 30th April, 2015
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) Recruitment 2014 – No. OPGC/HR/2014/ET, dated 12-09-2014.